Blind Guardian!!!!!!!!!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von LooseCannon, 24. November 2002.

1. LooseCannon

LooseCannon W:O:A Metalhead

I'm going to see Blind Guardian tomorrow night in Viginia with Symphony X & Mushroomhead (What a mix!?!).I know Warthog went to see them last night.I hope to have fun.It's my 1st time seeing any of those bands.

2. Carpathian_Wolf

Carpathian_Wolf W:O:A Metalmaster

Oooo you lucky bastard!!!!! Blind Guardian are so cool live! :D i missed them when they played in england due to lack of funds! :( but i saw them in woa so thats cool!:D

3. Maraska

Maraska W:O:A Metalhead

I saW blind guardian and they were great. Though the sound was shitty (and the place was sooo small :( ) they just kicked ass! You'll have fun :)

Does anybody know if bg are going to play this year in Wacken?

4. Supercharger

Supercharger W:O:A Metalmaster

Hmm don't care for Blind guardian..Symphony X rules :D

5. Maraska

Symphony X are good, but Blind Guardian are better
    do you own "Imaginations from the Other Side"?

6. Supercharger

Supercharger W:O:A Metalmaster

no I don't have plans to purchase that one soon too :D

7. Balrog

Balrog W:O:A Metalhead

They won't play in 2003 'cause they were already in Wacken this year...and they kicked fucking ass...:)

8. LooseCannon

Thanx for the input,guys.I got 2 BG CD's.They are Somewhere Far Beyond & Nightfall On Middle Earth.Both awesome CD's.I'll let everybody know how the show was.I hope to miss Mushroomhead.They want to be Slipknot in the worst way.

9. LooseCannon

Just got back the show.It was great.Symphony X only played 45 mins. :(

BG was great.They started with intro from Nightfall In Middle Earth right into the 1st song from that album.The only thing I didn't like was, I had a friend with & he had a disposable camera.He started to take pics when a security card grabed the back of his hair & told him not to take pics.This wasn't because of the club(they let you take pics),this was BG wanting nobody taking their pic.He was pissed.They're a great band & I would see them again,BUT they need to drop the "not taking our pics" attitude.

10. Ainara

Ainara Member

Oh, lucky you!!!
    I saw them in WOA and it was a great concert, I never will see a concert so in Spain, ´cause they always play in small places. :(
    And I´m agree with Maraska, "Imaginations from the Other Side" it´s a great album :D

11. Maraska

The place where they played in florence was horrible. It was a stupid microscopic disco wich was about to blow away... tooooo many people! There was as i said before a crappy sound.. i managed to took some pics though

12. LooseCannon

You took pics??????
    How?
    How close were ya?

13. Warthog

Warthog W:O:A Metalmaster

I had the same problem at the show on Friday - I managed to catch one picture before the guy came up and yelled at me "GIVE ME THE CAMERA!" I wasn't about to let him have it, because it had pictures from Wacken on it still (I hadn't finished the roll yet). I talked my way out of it, thank god...

Symphony X is cool to watch live, though I'd never listen to them on CD, just because of how light their sound is. Blind Guardian is another story :D. And hell, they've used bagpipes - that alone puts them a cut above the rest, haha.

I only managed to talk to Hansi afterwards, because it was freezing cold and no one wanted to come outside for very long. Seemed like a nice guy though. Despite the fact that he recognized me as the annoying bastard who kept yelling "TRIAL BY FIRE!!!" the whole night, hahahaha...

14. LooseCannon

Mushroomhead cancelled yesterday a few hours before the show because of one of the guys was ill.The "Nu" Metal fans that were there for Mushroomhead were very dissapointed.They hated BG & SX.Maybe they can't stand bands that can actually play.

Warthog,I left a IM about this weekend about a local death metal show.Let me know if you want to come.It's near my house.

15. Maraska

I took 2 fucking pics... i was ill, so couldn't get near the stage :( :(

But when i saw Manowar it was different... i think i took about 35 pics (i was almost under the stage) and actually 8 of them are good :D
    And nobody annoyed me because of the camera

Diese Seite empfehlen