Blind Guardian!!!!!!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Maraska

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Okt. 2002
-ROMA-
Website besuchen
I saW blind guardian and they were great. Though the sound was shitty (and the place was sooo small :( ) they just kicked ass! You'll have fun :)

Does anybody know if bg are going to play this year in Wacken?

Balrog

26 Nov. 2001
Schaumburg o. FFM
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Maraska
I saW blind guardian and they were great. Though the sound was shitty (and the place was sooo small :( ) they just kicked ass! You'll have fun :)

Does anybody know if bg are going to play this year in Wacken?

They won't play in 2003 'cause they were already in Wacken this year...and they kicked fucking ass...:)

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Just got back the show.It was great.Symphony X only played 45 mins. :(

BG was great.They started with intro from Nightfall In Middle Earth right into the 1st song from that album.The only thing I didn't like was, I had a friend with & he had a disposable camera.He started to take pics when a security card grabed the back of his hair & told him not to take pics.This wasn't because of the club(they let you take pics),this was BG wanting nobody taking their pic.He was pissed.They're a great band & I would see them again,BUT they need to drop the "not taking our pics" attitude.

Ainara

21 Okt. 2002
Website besuchen
Oh, lucky you!!!
I saw them in WOA and it was a great concert, I never will see a concert so in Spain, ´cause they always play in small places. :(
And I´m agree with Maraska, "Imaginations from the Other Side" it´s a great album :D

Maraska

18 Okt. 2002
-ROMA-
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Ainara
´cause they always play in small places. :(

The place where they played in florence was horrible. It was a stupid microscopic disco wich was about to blow away... tooooo many people! There was as i said before a crappy sound.. i managed to took some pics though

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I had the same problem at the show on Friday - I managed to catch one picture before the guy came up and yelled at me "GIVE ME THE CAMERA!" I wasn't about to let him have it, because it had pictures from Wacken on it still (I hadn't finished the roll yet). I talked my way out of it, thank god...

Symphony X is cool to watch live, though I'd never listen to them on CD, just because of how light their sound is. Blind Guardian is another story :D. And hell, they've used bagpipes - that alone puts them a cut above the rest, haha.

I only managed to talk to Hansi afterwards, because it was freezing cold and no one wanted to come outside for very long. Seemed like a nice guy though. Despite the fact that he recognized me as the annoying bastard who kept yelling "TRIAL BY FIRE!!!" the whole night, hahahaha...

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Mushroomhead cancelled yesterday a few hours before the show because of one of the guys was ill.The "Nu" Metal fans that were there for Mushroomhead were very dissapointed.They hated BG & SX.Maybe they can't stand bands that can actually play.

Warthog,I left a IM about this weekend about a local death metal show.Let me know if you want to come.It's near my house.

Maraska

18 Okt. 2002
-ROMA-
Website besuchen
I took 2 fucking pics... i was ill, so couldn't get near the stage :( :(

But when i saw Manowar it was different... i think i took about 35 pics (i was almost under the stage) and actually 8 of them are good :D
And nobody annoyed me because of the camera