Blasphemouse is back - thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by BlaspheMouse
yes, but in the bible it became:

women who were healed

all these fucking translation errors - people just don't know in these days that Petrus was Jesus' pet alligator, and "the clone I will build my theme park on". Then there is the nuisance of people eating these holy crackers in church, while in reality they should "paint their asses in different colours so that the lord is pleased". If only people knew...
:D

BlaspheMouse

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Juni 2003
Belgium
Website besuchen
Originally posted by monochrom
all these fucking translation errors - people just don't know in these days that Petrus was Jesus' pet alligator, and "the clone I will build my theme park on". Then there is the nuisance of people eating these holy crackers in church, while in reality they should "paint their asses in different colours so that the lord is pleased". If only people knew...

HALLELUJA !!!

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by BlaspheMouse
praise the boat
and hail the goat

I like "praise the boat", so I shall immediately be doing so:

Look at the mast, how proudly it fucks the sky! Look at the sails with the cute frog emblem, which strike fear into the enemies hearts! Behold its sturdy ropes, ready to face the boldest storms! Also look on the infectious pimples on the face of the ship's chef, talking of illnesses from all over the globe!

But I think my motto is gonna be: "Chase the Bored" Always hated those.
;)

BlaspheMouse

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Juni 2003
Belgium
Website besuchen
I like "praise the boat", so I shall immediately be doing so:

Look at the mast, how proudly it fucks the sky! Look at the sails with the cute frog emblem, which strike fear into the enemies hearts! Behold its sturdy ropes, ready to face the boldest storms! Also look on the infectious pimples on the face of the ship's chef, talking of illnesses from all over the globe!

no more hail marys from now on!

But I think my motto is gonna be: "Chase the Bored" Always hated those.
;)

yep, a normal person always finds something to do.