BFMV are gone > TYPE O NEGATIVE are coming!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

lylandra

29 Jan. 2007
I love Dir en grey. If you don't like them stay the fuckkk awayy and stop bitchin like a lil girl on this forum!!!!!
Move yourselves over to other bands so I have more space to enjoy Dir en grey!

I will be there on the festival, just to see Diru!!! Too bad about BFMV and As I lay Dying, i wanted to see them too... But Diru makes my day.. what am I saying, they will probably make my whole year!! Thanks Wacken:)

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Amazing news. I don't care for Type O, but two of the worst bands on the bill are gone! Result!! :D

Lylandra, try not to worry too much about those bands being gone, you can watch metal bands instead.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
That running Order isn't called vorläufig for nothing...

And I can understand what Diru is doing on a big stage.
You can't see them as much as you can see Vader for instance.
Vader can be seen 10 times a year...(yes, this is sarcastic)

but yeah, Vader should get a bigger spot

exhibit_666

15 Mai 2007
Glad to see BFMV off the bill. Is there going to be an extra charge to visit the WET stage this year? I cant believe Vader, Moonsorrow, 1349, Vital Remains, Chthonic and Vision Bleak will all be in there. I dont agree with Lacuna Coil, Apo. Reiter and Dir En Grey Taking up valuable space on the Black Stage. Thankfully im visiting Hellfest as well, the running order there suits me much better. This will be my third WOA and every year more and more clashes appear. The Black stage imo should also run on the night to remember.

Hopefully the running order is reconsidered by the organisers.

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Hopefully the running order is reconsidered by the organisers.

I agree.. I've gotta miss the last 15 mins of Municipal Waste I can catch the start of Immortal!

That's the only one I've really got a problem with..
But, MW are hitting the UK about a week or so after Wacken, so might try and see them then aswell..

And Lylandra, if you wanna have a go at people for bitching about Dir en Grey, go to the Dir en Grey thread.
This here's the metalcore bashin', Type-O praisin', clash exposin' thread :D

Random_dude_667

7 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
I'm actually quite pleased with the running order, the Municipal Waste/Immortal clash is a pain, as is Norther/Destruction, but I can live with those. Im in line to see pretty much all the bands I wanted too at least :D

And to be fair, all credit to the Wacken organisers, they've ended up with an incredible line up, in which they have erradicated all but 1 Metalcore band (All That Remains), unless I've forgotten one of them. BTW whats that about a charge for the small stage? Cos that'd be a pain in the arse, especially as Id really like to see Vader and Vital Remains

Which of the To Be Announced slots is Type O Negatives do you think? Im not entirely sure

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
And to be fair, all credit to the Wacken organisers, they've ended up with an incredible line up, in which they have erradicated all but 1 Metalcore band (All That Remains), unless I've forgotten one of them.

Heaven Shall Burn and The Black Dahlia Murder.

It looks like Im going to be spending most of Saturday at the WET stage. That's the tiny one in the tent, right?

Dir En Grey should definitely not have a main stage slot. If 1349 can't play on the black stage, then neither should they.

Not too bad for clashes for me. Haggard being on at the same time as Chthonic is slightly annoying but Haggard is always likely to win out! ;)

Looks like I'll be spending more time at the WET stage than usual this year with Tyr, Swallow the Sun, Unheilig and Moonsorrow all playing in there. Just out of interest, where do Type O Negative fit on this running order? I see two free slots, I presume there's would be the longer one on the Saturday, which would be annoying as it clashes with Swallow the Sun...

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
There has never been an extra charge for the WET stage and I guess there will never be one. Why should they do that? :confused:

Could become quite crowded inside the tent - they said they are going to make that stage even bigger, but still Moonsorrow and so on are really large bands with too many fans...hopefully they will change some parts of the running order.

And don't forget to come to the forum band on Thursday in the tent. :D

boem

20 Dez. 2006
hey hey ho no more emo hey hey no more emo show lalalalalalala
Great news, makes my day. I'm going to play my Type O records right away

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHh this is fucking good news, 2 shite bands out of the way and income 2 good ones
ahhh this is the best news yet! :D

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
"The word from BFMV is that they'll be back in Germany, as soon as possible, to make up for their absence."

I notice that BFMV didn't get re-booked for next year, like Lordi did. I wonder why. :D

valerydarcy

22 Dez. 2006
UK
www.rebelforcesacademy.tk
YES! YES! FUCKING YES!

This news has given me a massive hardon. THANK YOU WACKEN! I <3 YOU!

Ans as for all those that actually DO think that BfMV and AILD being removed from the bill IS bad news, well- fuck off and die a slow painful death.