BFMV are gone > TYPE O NEGATIVE are coming!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-News

Newsbot
17 Dez. 2006
www.wacken.com
Dear Metalheads,

as follows our two surprises for W:O:A 2007.

A Good and a Bad one!

BAD News:

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE will cancel all shows in July and August, because of an operation.
Also AS I LAY DYING are not able to perform at W:O:A, because of their Vans Warped Tour in US !!!

GOOD News:

- TYPE O NEGATIVE -

will perform at Wacken Open Air incl. new songs from their comeback album "Dead Again"!!!!!!

Also:

- HATESPEHRE -

are confirmed for our event on Thursday!

Also we can announce our RUNNING ORDER (Who/When/Where):

W:O:A 2007 - vorläufige Running Order

As follows the statement from BFMV:

"It is with huge regret that BFMV announce that they will not be able to make Wacken 2007.

Matt Tuck has been told by his Doctor that he has to have his tonsils out on July 10th. Recovery time is one month so unfortunately he won't have recovered in time.
We wish him all the best.

The word from BFMV is that they'll be back in Germany, as soon as possible, to make up for their absence.

Wacken rock on!"

We hope to served you in this case.

Yours,

W:O:A Team

Weiterlesen...

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Good news all around, I call that.

Looking at the way the lineup us shaped up I'm more than well happy. Even if it has, as normal threw up some unfortunate clashes.

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Well just make sure you get there in plenty of time then...

I know they're increasing the size of the Party Stage. Are they doing the same for the WET stage..

Pantoffel

19 Okt. 2006
Krakau
Nevertheless I think the wet is too small for Vader.
And Vader has the privilege to play on Black!
And not this fuckin Dir en grey

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
A lot of people were going on about the Party Stage being too small for Primal Fear last year....

Personally, I'm very happy. This will make the set way more intense. I've gone from looking forward to Vader's set to expecting it to be one of this years highlights.

TheSeventhOne

19 Dez. 2005
Buckinghamshire, UK
Nevertheless I think the wet is too small for Vader.
And Vader has the privilege to play on Black!
And not this fuckin Dir en grey

If you liked Vader enough you'd get there early to make sure you have a good spot. :p

Plus, Diru deserve that slot. I'd like to see Vader sell out a 4000 capacity venue without any promotion other than the internet and word of mouth.

-Mullally-

26 Dez. 2006
Ireland
had a good feelin that things would turn out for the bst and that matts vocal chords would give up on him sooner or later ;)