Best Power Metal Band?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Í do speak German but not so fluent that it can be usefull at the German forum. Moreover I'm kinda lasy and my English writing skills are much better so I'll stick to the English forum :D

Indeed Savatage is a great band. Do you know Threshold? It's a great band from England. It's kinda like Dream theater but less technical en far more guitar driven. Their new album "Critical mass"'is a real classic :D

CHtheMetalfreak

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Nov. 2001
Bregenz/ jetzt Schweiz
www.UMW-ZINE.com
@ Supercharger: Í do speak German but not so fluent that it can be usefull at the German forum. Moreover I'm kinda lasy and my English writing skills are much better so I'll stick to the English forum

all The guys thers post there*fg* are not usefull they only Spam*fg* but its funny*fg*

Ps i had an Cousin in Netherlands in Appeldorn...

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Website besuchen
Apeldoorn? that's near me actually. Quite a boring town but most of my friends live there so I come there often. It's too bad the local metal kneipe closed it's doors last Summer. There isn't a real subsitute for it. Sad but true :D Stairway (RIP)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Lord Horb
is Nevermore powermetal?

Hello Lord Horb!! Nice to meet you at Wacken!!

I think Nevermore are too raw to be considered power metal. But I agree with all here-they are kick ass awesome! Saw them twice in Australia :D it was really cool because they were playing in pubs so they'd come up, talk and drink with us \m/

hmm I'd have to say Edguy just because they're my favourite!

But Rhapsody, Dungeon, Stratovarius are also excellent.

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Website besuchen
and yes...Nevermore is a great band..I like their brutal riffs and solos in combination with Warrel Dane's vocals. My favourite Nevermore album is definantly The politics of ecstacy. But Drinking neon black and Dead heart in a dead world are gems too :D

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Originally posted by Supercharger
and yes...Nevermore is a great band..I like their brutal riffs and solos in combination with Warrel Dane's vocals. My favourite Nevermore album is definantly The politics of ecstacy. But Drinking neon black and Dead heart in a dead world are gems too :D

I hope you ment DREAMING Neon Black and not DRINKING Neon Black!!! he he he he he!!

This guys, allways thinking about the same.......

See you!