best hotels for Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
My luck I would spend a shitload on a hotel, and end up drunk the first night in a Norwegian campers tent! haha, and as far as the Germans drunk singing folk songs, im half German by DNA, so I would have no trouble fitting in ..lol

I was born on this side of the pond thats all haha

You are from a pretty tough city(shitty sports teams:p),you should do find.I'll be there (MAYBE MY LAST TIME!).I slept through the singing.Bring rain gear.It does rain alot there(voice of experience).

well I didn't mean to sound such a dumb question! haha I assume that is the "real true" way to do Wacken is camp. But as an American on a plane how much can I actually carry around with me? The locals have cars, vans etc to store money, and personal belongings.

Camp!!!

To store money and personal belongings, there are safe boxes for rent, 5 euros per day.
I used it, no regret

DetroitDon

18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
yeah, I'm going to camp. My heart tells me to, (along with everyone on the forum bugging me to! haha) MorphineChild and Holly gave me plenty of encouragement! lol

It would be foolish financialy too, that's $500 USD, that can be spent on beer food, and merch! haha. I would kick myself missing out on the wild aftershow tent parties!

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
yeah, I'm going to camp. My heart tells me to, (along with everyone on the forum bugging me to! haha) MorphineChild and Holly gave me plenty of encouragement! lol

It would be foolish financialy too, that's $500 USD, that can be spent on beer food, and merch! haha. I would kick myself missing out on the wild aftershow tent parties!

You're gonna need more than $500.Keep your eye on the conversion rates & don't convert the money at the airport.They'll rape ya blingd.

There are some ATM in the festival area, but the lines are long, i prefer to buy the Euros here. This year i spent around 600 euros from wednesday to Sunday , in food, drinks, souvenirs shopping (mostly) etc... in fact in Metal Market some accept credit card.

Now the problem to me are the airfares, I quoted and the rates are around 1500 usd !! when in the past, 2006, 2008 and this year i paid 1300 usd average.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: