Best...Gig...Ever!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
SLAYER in Metal-Mania 2003 were fucking brilliant.

SOZIEDAD ALKOHOLIKA in 1999 was great, too. A few days before the gig some nazis killed in Madrid a guy who lived in the same town as S.A., so they were really angry and made an awesome show! :D

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
Slayer last year in Madrid was very cool.... wonder why they were sometimes not that good at Wacken and very good at metalmania
Dream theater kicked ass also
Pain of Salvation this year
NevermorE WOA 2001
In Flames and Darkane WOA 2003
Evergrey Iceland 2003( a few centimeters from the band)

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by BlaspheMouse
got that too. Got their whole repertoire signed.
Also ltd cd's of Gamma ray, iced Earth, Bruce Dickinson, Manowar, Judas Priest, In extremo,...

Best gig I ever saw was the Trash of the Titans tour with Sodom, Kreator and Destruction. Haven't had such a rough night ever in my life. People Crowdsurfing, headbanging, moshing,... incredible!

i remember being in hellgium around that time as i was fucking pleading for someone to drive there but didnt happen!
:mad:

That was at hof ter loo in antwerp right ? :)

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by dittohead
ohh yeah i saw nile back in 02 oct 2002...fuuuuuuuucking brilliant
i was fuuucking tired...when the support bands were playing..so i went to the toilet...and on my way there i saw Jon...got my tix signed..:D:D

and again after the show..got a piece of paper signed :D:D:

Its funny, I've seen Nile in Seattle, Los Angeles, Wacken, and now in Texas. Every show I go, I run into Jon. This last time was the worst. I saw Nile in Austin, and the next weekend Nile played in Seattle. Same weekend I went up to visit my friends. So they dragged me to the Nile show.

I ran into both Jon and Tony. Tony used to date a girl i know in Texas, so of course they both know me already.

Jon just looks at me, and says "what kind of work do you do that I see you EVERYWHERE?!?!!"

I don't know if I should be amused or just feel pathetic.

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
But as to the best gig ever.

Metallica in Tel Aviv in 1993. (Ok, black album era, but they were still OK)

I was in the Israeli army at the time, and almost had to go AWOL to go see the show, but in the end they let me go see it. I was stationed in Gaza at the time, and I came back from the show, and had a smile on my face for 2 weeks. Even though I was getting shot at andwhatever. It didn't matter. I'd seen the GODS (and they still were Gods back then) and could die in peace.

Lately, thebest metal show I've seen were the Deicide show in L.A. (at the House of Blues where Glenn was too drunk to play anything) with Amon Amarth and Behemoth.

And The Lacuna Coil show in San Diego was amazing too.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by konstrukt
Its funny, I've seen Nile in Seattle, Los Angeles, Wacken, and now in Texas. Every show I go, I run into Jon. This last time was the worst. I saw Nile in Austin, and the next weekend Nile played in Seattle. Same weekend I went up to visit my friends. So they dragged me to the Nile show.

I ran into both Jon and Tony. Tony used to date a girl i know in Texas, so of course they both know me already.

Jon just looks at me, and says "what kind of work do you do that I see you EVERYWHERE?!?!!"

I don't know if I should be amused or just feel pathetic.
its a start to get to know the band ;):D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I allways thought that in forign countires have better concerts/festivals than in our republic.Bullshit,I have never seen in germany so crazy festivals as here.And the underground scene is doing well here,long live the crazy bastards !!!:D:D:D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I allways thought that in forign countires have better concerts/festivals than in our republic.Bullshit,I have never seen in germany so crazy festivals as here.And the underground scene is doing well here,long live the crazy bastards !!!:D:D:D

All the bans I´ve heard from Czech Republic are Very sick... and I also like that.... seems that you are in the perfect country for your tastes :D