Best...Gig...Ever!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Vader + Dew Scented @ subterrania, London (HATED trying to find the venue..VERY VERY hard to find...and got a HIIIIIIIIGH chance of getting mugged!! AND shot!!!! lots of teen pregnancys too;) ) 23 March 2002 (i think)

dew scenteds first EVER england gig..i was there!
vadere were fuuucking cool too!!

putridtorture

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
Edinburgh. Scotland
www.putridtorture.com
mines was probably our Putrid Torture gig which was a James Murphy Benefit (read all about it in last months terrorizer JM tribute pages) The bill was: Desecration, Pathogen, Errata, Zillah, etc. it was at the Edinburgh Venue on the 7th of May this year.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ohh yeah i saw nile back in 02 oct 2002...fuuuuuuuucking brilliant
i was fuuucking tired...when the support bands were playing..so i went to the toilet...and on my way there i saw Jon...got my tix signed..:D:D

and again after the show..got a piece of paper signed :D:D:

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by putridtorture
sweet! its cool getting your hands on signed stuff and meeting the bands.i could make a shitload of money from the stuff i have signed hehehe i reckon we should make a new topic for everyones rare/signed metal stuff! :p

got that limited editon post card of One Kill Wonder..singded by Jensen :p
got reign in blood CD booklet signed by SLAYER
and my haunted tix signed... :D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I have signed...paper from Fear Factory :D:D:D

didnt get your tits signed?? :rolleyes: ive seen some ppl do that...ppls ass's too :rolleyes:
also when you get your arm signed...ppl go striaght to get that tattoo-ed
smart:p

putridtorture

14 Dez. 2002
Edinburgh. Scotland
www.putridtorture.com
i got signed tix: haunted, vader, krisiun, decapitated, immolation, enthroned, hate eternal, etc etc
vinyl: morbid angel - altars of madness signed by whole band, enthroned - armoured bestial hell - signed by whole band, hellhammer - crucifixion red vinyl (not signed but rare), bathory/venom split vinyl (not signed but rare), desecration - pathway to deviance signed by whole band, disgorge first demo on tape, personaly signed james murphy photo card, desecration signed flyer, and some other random ltd ed. shit. and tix that i cant remember hehehe.

BlaspheMouse

9 Juni 2003
Belgium
Website besuchen
Originally posted by putridtorture
enthroned - armoured bestial hell - signed by whole band,

got that too. Got their whole repertoire signed.
Also ltd cd's of Gamma ray, iced Earth, Bruce Dickinson, Manowar, Judas Priest, In extremo,...

Best gig I ever saw was the Trash of the Titans tour with Sodom, Kreator and Destruction. Haven't had such a rough night ever in my life. People Crowdsurfing, headbanging, moshing,... incredible!

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Ah yes, best gig ever - Samael 98 at Dynamo. I have seen many things incredible (Just yesterday Ministry nearly killed me), but Samael definitely ripped my head off.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by monochrom
Ah yes, best gig ever - Samael 98 at Dynamo. I have seen many things incredible (Just yesterday Ministry nearly killed me), but Samael definitely ripped my head off.

hey monochrom. I'm really bored. let's gather some hamburg people and go out sometime......and DRINK! :eek: :D