Best Beer Brand?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
*Stands in a corner and is ashamed*

GANG GREEN - of course, always loved them.

No doubt about it
Can't live without it
No doubt about it
I can't live without it
alcohol

Have to change my signature, I guess - be very afraid!

Onkel Pikk

22 Apr. 2002
Tartu, Estonia
pikk.pri.ee
Of course i love Estonian beer, it's the best. I guess non of you have tried it. My favourites are Saku Pilsner and Saku Rock. The best foreign brand is Tuborg that's for sure. No offence germans but german beer really sucks :(

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Onkel Pikk
Of course i love Estonian beer, it's the best. I guess non of you have tried it. My favourites are Saku Pilsner and Saku Rock. The best foreign brand is Tuborg that's for sure. No offence germans but german beer really sucks :(
I don't know what kind of Beer you had....but to say that Tuborg is the best foreign brand seems...uhm... a little to overestimated..

Czech Beer is really good !!

Onkel Pikk

22 Apr. 2002
Tartu, Estonia
pikk.pri.ee
Heh, actually it was the first time i had Tuborg and i liked it. Maybe it was because i had drunk German beer for 5 days and then Tuborg was really good :D
And of course i forgot before that czhech beer is also great...

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
i have to agree czech beer is pretty good but i only know staropramen and budwieser budvar
@supercharger i found a shop the other day that had different types of Leffe beer ...so far i have had only the blonde
didnt have any money with me to buy some :( but will for sure go back this weekend and get some :)
also they sold these f**king huge bottles of Duvel hmmmm
but they were very expensive