Best Albums of 2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Rack 'em up! My short list, 2005 wasn't the greatest of years for good music, it seems:

Fields of the Nephilim - "Mourning Sun"
Earth - "Hex; Or Printing In The Infernal Method"
The Mountain Goats - "The Sunset Tree"
The Reverend Bizarre - "II: Crush the Insects"
Krieg - "Sono Lo Scherno"
Marissa Nadler - "The Saga of Mayflower May"

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Well, some nice ones, but I think not a single one that was really outstanding...

- Nevermore - ehm...the new one...I don't even have it...but the songs I heard were great
- Opeth - Ghost Reveries :)
- Schandmaul - Kunststück :cool:

and apart from that I mainly bought old stuff such as Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here......it's hard for the new bands to beat that. ;)

TheSeventhOne

19 Dez. 2005
Buckinghamshire, UK
1. Dream Theater - Octavarium
2. Bruce Dickinson - Tyranny Of Souls
3. Opeth - Ghost Reveries
4. Arch Enemy - Doomsday Machine
5. Judas Priest - Angel Of Retribution
6. Rush - R30 : Live In Frankfurt
7. Strapping Young Lad - Alien
8. Nevermore - This Godless Endeavour
9. Iron Maiden - Death On The Road
10. Soulfly - Dark Ages

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
meeeiuw schrieb:
haha that is a band you can forget ;) haha sorry ,no ihavent heared it jet,of al the albums they have i liked 1 so it makes me curiouse about thise one
Well.......it sometimes takes a while until you like Dream Theater. I liked Images and Words immediately but it took me a year to get into Train of Thought...for example.

meeeiuw

Kate McGee schrieb:
Well.......it sometimes takes a while until you like Dream Theater. I liked Images and Words immediately but it took me a year to get into Train of Thought...for example.

i got all the albums besides the new one.i think its way to computer style,it doesnt sounds real to me any more,when i listen to a band i went to get a feling from the music and that the lyrics bring me that bit of extra feeling,but dream theater doesnt do that with me,there is one song that does that with me and thats glass prison.but i dont konw they want to be know as masters of there instruments but maybe they are but it does feel for me way to perfect,i dont like cob either but i think they are more masters at there instruments then dream theater because it doesnt sound to computer like.i dont know how to explain it right.but i did my best

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
meeeiuw schrieb:
i got all the albums besides the new one.i think its way to computer style,it doesnt sounds real to me any more,when i listen to a band i went to get a feling from the music and that the lyrics bring me that bit of extra feeling,but dream theater doesnt do that with me,there is one song that does that with me and thats glass prison.but i dont konw they want to be know as masters of there instruments but maybe they are but it does feel for me way to perfect,i dont like cob either but i think they are more masters at there instruments then dream theater because it doesnt sound to computer like.i dont know how to explain it right.but i did my best
well I think I know what you mean. But I just can't agree. :)