Beer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

grazo

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Schlossvippach
Now you must pay between 40 and 60 cents for a can with 0,5liters... good beer costs 55Cents... In my opinion, diebels is the best beer in germany, but it is "altbier" and you could not buy it everywhere...

bitburger isn´t bad either...

I apologize for my ignorance. What is "altbier.

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
I prefer Lager, but I'm going to try it anyway, just to know.
Did any of you ever try XX from Mexico it is a dark beer, and it is not to bad.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
guess I drunk XX all the time when I was in Mexico...was pretty tasty! But I wouldnt consider that as "dark" ;)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by xpet
guess I drunk XX all the time when I was in Mexico...was pretty tasty! But I wouldnt consider that as "dark" ;)

neither do I. But there are two kinds of XX:
A lager one and a "darker" XX..... still not dark enough for my level of darkness ;)

Onkel Pikk

22 Apr. 2002
Tartu, Estonia
pikk.pri.ee
Well, here in Estonia the beer costs almost the same - 0,5-0,6 Euros. But we have the best beer in the world :)
I guess that's the reason we have so many Finnish tourists, alcohol is so fuckin' cheap.
How much does the beer cost in the fest grounds?

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
We have 'het Kanon'from Grolsch. (translation, the cannon) Really nice beer, 11,6% alcohol. You can buy it in every supermarket. I don't know if it has the most percentage of alcohol here, but I don't care.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Korgull. so true...
but hey.. Norrlands Guld 3,5...
too light for me :p

Do you go to systembolaget??

hope not too expensice beer in wacken or on the festival...

//Fallen_Knight

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
As I've said before, it's a fucking drag ti live in Norway when it comes to alchohol and cigarettes (and so on...)

We have to go to a special store to buy beer stronger than 4,75% alc. and all the booze to...and beer can only be bought in stores, not in kiosks or gasstations (only alc.free and light beer).
FUCK!