Beer trading at the meeting!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

fuzzelbär

31 Mai 2007
nähe Kaiserslautern
I WANT STIEGL! (well Gösser is good as well, but I'd rather have Stiegl)

On the Gösser can you can read "Märzen". That is just aonther name for lager. Just curious.

I think I have to convince you that pils from the palantine forrest is best. ,) But at least much better than any lager or export can be.

Weizen can not take part in the competition because I think it counts more as sweets and candy than as a beer. But it tastes of course very well.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
On the Gösser can you can read "Märzen". That is just aonther name for lager. Just curious.

I think I have to convince you that pils from the palantine forrest is best. ,) But at least much better than any lager or export can be.

Weizen can not take part in the competition because I think it counts more as sweets and candy than as a beer. But it tastes of course very well.

I emant I want to drink those beers again...
those brands :D

Sorry I cant help you with Stiegl or Gösser too, but I can offer you minimum 7 kinds of beer from Franconia (Northern Bavaria). If you can, please bring Geuze or Kriek (no matter from which brewery, but no BelleVue) or Lindeboom in exchange.;)

Since Ive never heard of Stiegl and Gösser, I assume that these are very small Austrian breweries. And the smaller the brewery, the better te beer...
My beers also come from small breweries, so I think you would like them.

To fuzzelbärs question:
I don't even know, which bier I drank at my first party. We just went to a petrol station an bought something. The first crate of beer I bought was "Wolfshöher". It tastes quite well, but I bought it mostly because the 20-bottles-crate could be seperated into two half crates (with 10 bottles each), which was easier to carry. And I was young and had no car...
Now I drink mostly "Weißenoher" which is also my favourite beer in my favourite metalpub. When I stay at my parents' in Bamberg I drink all kinds of Bambergian beer. Bamberg is a small town of 70.000 people, but with 9 breweries, which brew together 29 different kinds of beer.:D I enjoy some of the Bambergian beers even more than Weißenoher. Unfortunately the are only sold in Bamberg and not in Nuremburg (where I live), even if its only 60 km away.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Sorry I cant help you with Stiegl or Gösser too, but I can offer you minimum 7 kinds of beer from Franconia (Northern Bavaria). If you can, please bring Geuze or Kriek (no matter from which brewery, but no BelleVue) or Lindeboom in exchange.;)

Since Ive never heard of Stiegl and Gösser, I assume that these are very small Austrian breweries. And the smaller the brewery, the better te beer...
My beers also come from small breweries, so I think you would like them.

Stiegl is local from Salzburg
but Gösser is even available for the beertender, so it is not thát small...