Beard!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Danm...I also tought that Kanninne was a girl! :p

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but fuck it!

Xpet:
Do you remember when a acoustic song was playing in that pub and I asked if you knew which song it was? I kept on huming that song on my head in the next day and I finally remembered who played that song! Its a Death Angel song, from the Act III album...

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@Evenfiel: you mean VEIL OF DECEPTION, right??? aaaaahhhh I hope Death Angel is gonna play that on Satruday!!!!!!!!!!!

"she chose to roll the dice and so she paid the price" la la la la :)

or was it "A Room with a View"???

both songs rule :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Evenfiel

Xpet:
Do you remember when a acoustic song was playing in that pub and I asked if you knew which song it was? I kept on huming that song on my head in the next day and I finally remembered who played that song! Its a Death Angel song, from the Act III album...

shame on me... can´t remember that... ummm... :D :D

Nanostorm

30 Juni 2002
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
well ... the beard

Well, the reason why I asked is this: my first year at wacken i had a big beard, and for days I could not score - the girls would not look at me, so on the friday I shave it off - and sure enough the same night the action begun!!

So I got the impression that german girls like girly-goth guys more than real metal vikings

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Re: well ... the beard

Originally posted by Nanostorm

So I got the impression that german girls like girly-goth guys more than real metal vikings
:D
well... but as there are not only German girls... I wouldn´t say that in general. And from the discussion about the same topic in the german forum I got the impression that some girls like beards and some don´t. Pretty easy ;)

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Nanostorm:

Hehe, does that mean that after you shaved you became a girly-goth-guy? *laughs*

Let's dress up as girly-goth-guys this year and see if we get lucky!? Well, actually I'd rather be without girls than look like that so...fuck it , hehe!

S.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
All I know is that I won't shave my beard off...

Getting lucky or not, but as long as I like the way I look (or at least can stand the way I look) I don't really care what the rest say about me ;)

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by Lord Horb
@Evenfiel: you mean VEIL OF DECEPTION, right??? aaaaahhhh I hope Death Angel is gonna play that on Satruday!!!!!!!!!!!

"she chose to roll the dice and so she paid the price" la la la la :)

or was it "A Room with a View"???

both songs rule :)

I cant really remember which one was it. I didnt even remember that Act III ahd two acoustic songs :p . It was probably the first acoustic song on that album...