be a hero a day long ...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
The Sock Puppet Mother Theresa

Without sounding too gay...

I think I would help children who dont have any homes and who are starving ....kids are very inspiring little buggers...

eh. okay..enough goodness for today, Im so evil and metal god damn it!

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Maybe i'm going to be a super geek for saying this, but has anyone read the old Avengers comic book Emperor Doom?

Dr. Doom finds out a way to mind control everyone in the world. All the nations of the world elect Dr. Doom as Emperor of the world, and he creates a paradise on earth.

Then Wonder Man (not woman) is able to find out how to overcome his mind control and puts together a team and they go and overthrow Doom, and make the world "right" again.

The last panel in the book has Captain America saying "we've either done the world its greatest service or the worst wrong in history, only time will tell"

I think i'd like to try and make the world in the image i think it should be, like Dr. Doom in that comic book.