Barlow left Iced Earth

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
maybe they can bring Carnal Forge :p...but not "big" enought to headline....maybe Deicide.....but theyre busy REC a new album..

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
The only band they could possibly get to replace Iced Earth for me would be Pantera... and thats not likely to happen is it???

for me Morbid Angel or Decide will do, already got Testament :p

cant see Morbid Angel playing...no second guitarist and REC an album too:p

gute abend wolfy:p

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
this is fucking terrible news..... he won't be easy to replace..... and if they cancel wacken, I don't think I will be able to make the trip over.... they are my favourite active band!!!! :(

ah calm down you lunatic ! you will make the fucking trip over you got yer bloody flight so you will come whether you like it or fucking not!!!!

I dont think they will quit it seems illogical now perhaps he will agree to one final show at wacken!

:)