Bank Transfer payment

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

IamEmperoR

7 Aug. 2013
Hi, I bought two tickets Monday via bank transfer .. I've had the email with the details ect and I've done the transfer HOWEVER, it takes my bank 3-5 days to do the request .. Does this mean my request will be void as it's now sold out or will I still get my tickets?

Going eitherway just need this cleared up before I use the exchange xD

Thanks dudes

T

Tilo

MetalTix gives you two weeks to transfer the money, so I think that you'll be fine.

IamEmperoR

7 Aug. 2013
So all has been paid, at least my end is showing it.. Nothing confirmed by metaltix though, never done a transfer before confusing the fuck out of me :mad:

[sAkmYdiK]

12 Juli 2011
From where did you transfer? Normal SEPA transactions within the EU don't take more than a day this times. Even third-country payments usually arrive within two days, if the payment is wired with IBAN/BIC.

Also, due to the high demand of tickets within two days, it will take Metaltix some time to respond on every order. I also didn't receive a payment receipt notification by now (payment from Germany).

IamEmperoR

7 Aug. 2013
[sAkmYdiK];12925160 schrieb:
From where did you transfer? Normal SEPA transactions within the EU don't take more than a day this times. Even third-country payments usually arrive within two days, if the payment is wired with IBAN/BIC.

Also, due to the high demand of tickets within two days, it will take Metaltix some time to respond on every order. I also didn't receive a payment receipt notification by now (payment from Germany).

Yeah problem was my end with my bank, the moneys gone out so I guess all is good ^^