Bank Transfer payment

Dieses Thema im Forum "Fragen zum Festival /<br> Questions about the fest" wurde erstellt von IamEmperoR, 07. August 2013.

1. IamEmperoR

IamEmperoR Newbie

Hi, I bought two tickets Monday via bank transfer .. I've had the email with the details ect and I've done the transfer HOWEVER, it takes my bank 3-5 days to do the request .. Does this mean my request will be void as it's now sold out or will I still get my tickets?

Going eitherway just need this cleared up before I use the exchange xD

Thanks dudes

2. Tilo

Tilo Guest

MetalTix gives you two weeks to transfer the money, so I think that you'll be fine.

3. IamEmperoR

IamEmperoR Newbie

Yeeeesssss THANKS :D

4. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

Just one week, but (electronic) bank transfers within the EU (+N & CH) zone don't take but 2 days maximum. As if it were a national bank transfer.

I don't know from outside the EU though.

5. Wackenstramm

Wackenstramm W:O:A Metalhead

In some mails it says 2 Weeks in others just 1 Week. I dunno what of this states is really the right answer. ;)

6. IamEmperoR

IamEmperoR Newbie

So all has been paid, at least my end is showing it.. Nothing confirmed by metaltix though, never done a transfer before confusing the fuck out of me :mad:

7. [sAkmYdiK]

[sAkmYdiK] Newbie

From where did you transfer? Normal SEPA transactions within the EU don't take more than a day this times. Even third-country payments usually arrive within two days, if the payment is wired with IBAN/BIC.

Also, due to the high demand of tickets within two days, it will take Metaltix some time to respond on every order. I also didn't receive a payment receipt notification by now (payment from Germany).

8. IamEmperoR

IamEmperoR Newbie

Yeah problem was my end with my bank, the moneys gone out so I guess all is good ^^

Diese Seite empfehlen