Bang Your Head!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Is anyone going to the Bang Your Head!!! Open Air this weekend???

I just need the doctor to tell me that I am sick.. so I won't have to go to school/work... and I will leave tomorrow morning (I already got all the shopping, packing, and planning done.. so the fucking doctor better gives me the yellow one!!!)

It'd be cool to meet some of you there! A couple guys from the German forum are going too... Waldi, Banshee, etc. !!! So move your asses to fuckin' Balingen!!! :D

SSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYEEEEEERRRRRRRR

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
awww man, even the Co-Founder of the Exclusive Mac Users Forumlers Club slaps me... nobody likes me... that's a pity :( LOL ;)

but what I think should be added is the following:
a "yellow one" is not a piece of snot or something like that... when you're sick the German doctors give you a piece of yellow paper.. so that's why we say "I have a yellow one" ;)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
What are you doing awake???? Yo need to sleep!!!!
Rest or that coughing won't heal soon!!!! You need to be healthy this weekend!!!! ;) :D

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
I hope you'll have nice time there. I wish I could be there also.
I'll wait for metalfest in Milwaukee in one month and then Wacken.
Don't get sick with too much drinking there.
Good luck, and let us know how everything goes there.
I bet more than one is going to miss your slaps for everything in the forum during the weekend.

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOfuckingHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO I got the yellow one!!!!!!

gotta go the others are waiting :D:D:D:D

have a nice weekend @all!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR