Bang Your Head

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Hmmmm. Wow...everyone is coming from all over..how exciting! :) We will be leaving in about 12 hours...and well will be there in about...almost 20. Cant wait to step outta da car and light me a big one..heh oh yeah ;)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I am at home once more.

1650 kilometers in 22 hours down, and then the same home.

And ten I'm only in Stockholm and will not leave for Örnsköldsvik till tomorrow.

But it was fucking worth it!!!!

Great stuff from Annihilator, Udo, Hypocrisy and of course Amon Amarth.

And then Twisted fucking Sister closed witha n amaaaazing set!
I screamed my fucking lungs out and after this got into the party once more.

Been pretty much drinking from 2 pm thursday to 3 am sunday :eek:

But it has been so much fun!

Met: coDo, PV/BlueÖster, Varnamys, Escobar, Black, Starlight, CHthemetalfreak and many more, just now my brain is so empty though so I can't remember al the names.

It was a great great faestival, many nice ppl, lots of beer, loads of good music, better organized in many ways than Wacken, and not too much ppl.

But even thougn I'm glad to be back and had a shower and will get some real sleep, I'm already looking forward loads to Wacken!!!!

DapperDanMan

10 Mai 2003
I'm back and it was soooo fuckin great altough its mainly a Power Metal Festival.

We had a Booth there and therefore we got free Backstage tickets, slept on the Festival Area and were allowed to bring Alcohol and other stuff on the Festival Area...

...Hypocrisy wasn't so good at all - they were clearly better at Wacken 2002. The sound was screwed up too...somehow. The Bass was way too loud and the vocals were way too low.

But then there was Sodom and Twisted Sister and they ruled like hell!!! Twisted Sister made such a great show on stage I'm really happy to see them again at Wacken 2003 (instead of Iced Earth yipeee!!!) We saw Twisted Sister backstage as they where about to drive back to the airport....hehe

The Festival Area and the atmosphere was reaaaaally great...just how I like it and just how I expected it. Basically like Wacken, a little smaller and one stage instead of...ummmm....4 stages at Wacken.

:D

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Im not jan, but BYH was cool...;) Could have been a little better in the Weather Department...I also met some people from the Forum...but not too many...kinda was far away in the Camping department...but it was cool anyway.

Varnamys

6 Aug. 2002
Köln
Website besuchen
Originally posted by gnoff
Great, just great :)

I agree! :D:D:D Great Open Air...
Will see me again next year I think.

It was very cool to meet you... talked a lot.
I´m happy that you saw Twisted Sister...;);) and not fell asleep on someones chair. :)

I almost got the Overkill Drumstick aaahhhh :(:(

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Varnamys
I agree! :D:D:D Great Open Air...
Will see me again next year I think.

It was very cool to meet you... talked a lot.
I´m happy that you saw Twisted Sister...;);) and not fell asleep on someones chair. :)

I almost got the Overkill Drumstick aaahhhh :(:(

I just might go back next year also :)

So nice to meet all the ppl there, lets hope all come to Wacken also.

Ah yes, I saw Twisted Sister, but later that night I got very tired again :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Varnamys
@gnoff
try it again.... my PM box isn´t empty but has room for new PMs ;)

I´m off eating now, so it might take some time before I read it :)

bye cu later

Ok, now you have a new one :)

Have a nice lunch and see you later!

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I keep thinking about the fantastic festival, the great bands, the enormous party, the lovely people I met, the love that fileld the air.

This was probably the best festival I have ever seen, Twisyed Sister played one of the best gigs I have ever attended and I met some of the nicest people I think I will ever meet!

What a great time I had!

@all that made this possible - thank you so very very much!