Bandz

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Hey, does any of you play in a band or have any activity related to metal/folk music? I'm the editor of the RAVENOUS WEBMAG (wich is now offline due to a new site layout) and i'm looking for bands to do some reviews/interviews. Also reply if you have some friends with bands/whatever ;-)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
I´m only running some websites, also friends of mine do (Metal mailorders etc) :D :D dunno if you also review websites? ;)
and I know the guys from Frost (www.frost666.de)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
no, just had a look, their demotapes have other titles...
but banner exchange is fine :)
dont have a portugese mag until now :)
do you have my mail addy?

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
OK, just tell me if you need anything :) I´m curious about your new mag!
And good morning, by the way! :)

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I'm in a band (well, sort of...:)). It's called Ephemeral Intoxication (surf.to/ephemeral) but we have a break now. There is not much to interview about because we only have one own number yet :D

DARKNESS

25 Mai 2002
heaven
wetcircle.com
I have friends in several bands, all over Europe!!. Just let me know what kind of music you wish to interview people for and I will ask if it is ok to give you the contact details of bands I think will good to feature!!

darkness it shall be....

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Ok, the Webmag exists since 1997/98 (#1 was xeroxed). The site will be available again next month (inties with: Desaster, Arch Enemy, Mayhem, Mörk Gryning, Decayed, Corpus Christii, Autumn Tears and many other i can't remember now... + Wacken 2001 report w/photos + lots of other things).
i'll keep you posted about it.
Also, i need promo material befor i can do any interview :)