Bands You DONT wanna see

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Wacken is for all (well almost ) metalheads

But I beg people not to bring Nu-metal, RHCP and ....
I must admit though påeople may get upset.. Slayer isn't for Wacken.
Wacken and Slayer, can't see the connection...

Slayer is boring...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Karsten
I don´t have problems with any band as long as there are some band that interst me. I´m not forced to see bands I don´t like.
The only thing I don´t want to see in Wacken are intollerant "metalheads" who think their music taste is superior to others.

GREAT!!! If there are bands I hate playing in Wacken, I'll go to another stage, or I'll just stay in the camp site drinking beer (or whatever) with other crazy forumlers. :D

@Fallen Knight: give us any reason! I don't like Manowar (to be honest, I hate them), but I think they do fit in Wacken. Why do you think that Slayer don't fit in Wacken? They've been playing metal since you (and I) were born, they're good musicians, they've never played pop, glam, grunge, etc..... they're (still) one of the best live bands on Earth, and a high percentage of people here would love to see them.......

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
And they won't disappoint you!! I saw them last summer, and they played 5 songs from the last album, 1 from Diabolus in Musica and none from Divine Intervention. The rest of the show, only old stuff! I almost cry (because of happiness!!) :):)

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I meant, Old Slayer-songs fits Wacken ;)

But the latest album.. what have they done??

They are not my real likings, they have good songs, but those are old ones, that is for sure!

A good wish...
Slayer (okey they are old and have some goodies), Iron Maiden, Gamma Ray and Manowar,

can it get older metalbands :D

They are, but bands playing now