Bands to be confirmed?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
This week we had some announcements, but still agree with some of you that we need another big band. Twisted Sister would be great, also I've never seen them. But I still want Kiss and Scorpions and why not? Avantasia, hahahaha... I know that this is a matter of personal likes and dislikes.

By the way agressionPower, what did you mean when you said that the last time Iron Maiden played Wacken everuthing turn into shit? What happened :eek:?

Wacken is everyday closer! See ya!

Cars were set to fire, toilets got destroyed, first time I ever saw a couple of fight at wacken...
stuff like that.

and of course somebody threw fireworks to Quark.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Cars were set to fire, toilets got destroyed, first time I ever saw a couple of fight at wacken...
stuff like that.

and of course somebody threw fireworks to Quark.

That was not during Iron Maiden, but the day after.
Nevertheless.

LW who got run over (as well as me) by a stupid bastard. Too many people on the area, only ONE(1!) exit for all those people, stuck in the crowd and forced to go to ONE direction, and I can continue.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
That was not during Iron Maiden, but the day after.
Nevertheless.

LW who got run over (as well as me) by a stupid bastard. Too many people on the area, only ONE(1!) exit for all those people, stuck in the crowd and forced to go to ONE direction, and I can continue.

I was talking about the year maiden played in general, I think lots of people only came for them, and got "bored" after they played and started doing the shitty things.

Rubyred

7 Apr. 2010
I'm guessing there will be more bands, 'cus there are t.b.a's on the line up...I'm guessing it's the same as tbc?

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
I'm guessing there will be more bands, 'cus there are t.b.a's on the line up...I'm guessing it's the same as tbc?

TBC? That can mean: To Be Continued, The Burning Crusade (World Of Warcraft expansion:p), or, in Dutch: Tubercoluse, a disease:rolleyes:

And probably a thousand other things ^^

And yes, ofcourse there will be more bands, otherwise it wouldn't say T.B.A. (To Be Announced):o