Bands to be confirmed?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Well come on...They aren't cheap to book and you could easily get 3 or 4 excellent bands with that money instead. Hell, Mick Mars can barely move! It's like a real life version of Snakes and Barrels.

well some people might actually like to se them.
Some people might not like to see iron maiden again.. specially after last time the played at wacken and everything turned into shit.

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
well some people might actually like to se them.
Some people might not like to see iron maiden again.. specially after last time the played at wacken and everything turned into shit.

Different strokes, different folks...I just don't want to watch a lip syncing band with one member handicapped. I understand the nostalgia factor, but there is plenty of bands from that era that are much better.

Megadeth would have been a better investment.

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
This week we had some announcements, but still agree with some of you that we need another big band. Twisted Sister would be great, also I've never seen them. But I still want Kiss and Scorpions and why not? Avantasia, hahahaha... I know that this is a matter of personal likes and dislikes.

By the way agressionPower, what did you mean when you said that the last time Iron Maiden played Wacken everuthing turn into shit? What happened :eek:?

Wacken is everyday closer! See ya!