Bands for WOA 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Amorphis - Missed them last time, got the time wrong and hear the last 30 seconds aargh!

Arch Enemy - I just love Angelas contribution with her beautiful voice!

Arise - Yet another band that starts with an A... Swedich group that I dig a lot.

Norther - Band from Finland that kick ass.

In Flames - Can you get enough?

Dark Funeral - I don't know how "true" they are, but still great Black metal.

Dimmu Borgir - I still like them

Soilwork - Need to see them live!

Svartsinn

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
@blackwiz:

Hell no! Nothing is like the good old days...still there might be a few bands that are abit oldschool. 1349 (with Frost behind the drumkit) and you have a band called Celebratum from my town, ok band - a bit old school, but the sound isn't old school (Rec . in The Abyss). Other than that there aren't much of a BM-rush out of Norway these days. There are a few technical Metal bands coming though: Pica Fierce, Manifest and The Apparatus.

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
@gnoff:

Norther is one of those bands that follow the trail after other successful bands in the same vein...more or less a copy band if you ask me...They sound just like Children Of Bodom and others like them. I actually think Kalmah is the best band of that genre even though they are a "newer" band that COB.

WildCat

6 Dez. 2001
59269 Beckum
Norther has no own character at the moment - but i hope it will change with their next album.... there's nothing bad about young bands who "copy" successful Bands, but if they dont get an own style with their second or third album they are lost.... and i think they know this ;)
So lets hope for a "new new" Album

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Being drunk doesn't excuse you of post something like that in this forum
It is nothing wrong if you like those bands. You don't have to be sorry. Nobody is perfect. May be you can post in the Ozzfest web if they have a discussion forum

Tormentor

31 März 2002
Braunschweig
www.bs.metal.tk
Originally posted by grazo
Being drunk doesn't excuse you of post something like that in this forum
It is nothing wrong if you like those bands. You don't have to be sorry. Nobody is perfect. May be you can post in the Ozzfest web if they have a discussion forum

I hope you´re kidding :D :D

Everything would be wrong if I liked this bands!!

See you in Wacken - Rain or shine