Bands for 2006

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Let's get this subject underway. Sodom are long overdue for playing, and, according to the official site, Bolt Thrower are touring again in 2006, and already scheduled to appear at the RockHard festival in Gelsenkirchen in June, so they shouldn't be impossible to get either.

Now, Bethlehem could be trickier.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
mugabe schrieb:
Let's get this subject underway. Sodom are long overdue for playing, and, according to the official site, Bolt Thrower are touring again in 2006, and already scheduled to appear at the RockHard festival in Gelsenkirchen in June, so they shouldn't be impossible to get either.

Didn't we talk about this last week?

Northern Death

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Mai 2004
Dlm am Wildpferd
hairniteout.blogspot.de
mugabe schrieb:

Sodom, Bolt Thrower and Bethlehem...sounds good :)

and next year we need some more black metal than just 2 bands...I'll soon create a list about that :D

UweG

21 Juni 2005
Siegen
mugabe schrieb:
Hey, you got Åkerfeldt with a good backing band this year. Wasn't that enough?

Man, I sooo wished that I had the time to go to Bloodbath... Argh, why did they play at the sime time when Ensiferum played? Argh... I was completely biased and didn't know where to go. Ensiferum was great, but... but... argg :p

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
LooseCannon schrieb:
Didn't we talk about this last week?
We always talk about this. Or at least I do. Usually Bolt Thrower don't tour, though, so next year could very well be the one. And Tom Angelripper always hangs around anyway.

And, to rub some noses in it, Bloodbath were really great this year.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
I want: Opeth, Helloween, behemoth, iced earth, WASP, DIO.

If one of them come, i will be there again!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I'm pretty confident Amon Amarth and Hypocrisy will come next year again, should be enough for me to get over this years hang over and get down again.