BAND WISHES -please book these bands...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Noon82

8 Feb. 2006
I would really like to see OPETH in Wacken again...

And when are you going to get a hold of METALLICA - they could really draw a lot of people to the festival - and they are in Germany this summer anyways! So "hurry up and buy!" - as an Indian would say! :)

Machine Head was also a big hit last year - so you might have to consider having them on the programme again some time!

And we need some more Danish metal in Wacken - what about the cool and groovy VOLBEAT? Or COMPOS MENTIS with their "symphonic rock from hell"? And I also like LIPID - thrash death metal - ready to bang your head to! And of course HATESPHERE was a hit last year - we just didn't get inside the tiny tent bacause of all the people!! So I think they deserve another chance on a bigger stage! And Granhammer is also very cool...

And I am absolutely sure that Norwegian LUMSK could be a big hit in Germany - I have seen them live a coulpe of times and they are really good. They play Norwegian folk-songs in a heavy way and they have a female vocalist who sings so beatifully, you wont believe it until you have heard it!!

Just my thoughts... :)

Peacemaker666

30 Jan. 2006
German Hell
Take a look at the new Q&A Thread ... there you can ask for bands .... Unfortunately Hatesphere is not planned for this W:O:A .... and I think Metallica also isn't but I'm not sure about that.

Vargavinter

18 Dez. 2004
Yeah, thats right, they are too expensive... And unfortunately they became a fuckin commercial band... The old style was perfect, ingenious thrash... But the new stuff suxx