BAND WISHES -please book these bands...

Dieses Thema im Forum "W:O:A 2006<br>Verbesserungsvorschläge / Suggestion" wurde erstellt von Noon82, 08. Februar 2006.

1. Noon82

Noon82 Newbie

I would really like to see OPETH in Wacken again...

And when are you going to get a hold of METALLICA - they could really draw a lot of people to the festival - and they are in Germany this summer anyways! So "hurry up and buy!" - as an Indian would say! :)

Machine Head was also a big hit last year - so you might have to consider having them on the programme again some time!

And we need some more Danish metal in Wacken - what about the cool and groovy VOLBEAT? Or COMPOS MENTIS with their "symphonic rock from hell"? And I also like LIPID - thrash death metal - ready to bang your head to! And of course HATESPHERE was a hit last year - we just didn't get inside the tiny tent bacause of all the people!! So I think they deserve another chance on a bigger stage! And Granhammer is also very cool...

And I am absolutely sure that Norwegian LUMSK could be a big hit in Germany - I have seen them live a coulpe of times and they are really good. They play Norwegian folk-songs in a heavy way and they have a female vocalist who sings so beatifully, you wont believe it until you have heard it!!

Just my thoughts... :)

2. Peacemaker666

Peacemaker666 Member

Take a look at the new Q&A Thread ... there you can ask for bands .... Unfortunately Hatesphere is not planned for this W:O:A .... and I think Metallica also isn't but I'm not sure about that.

3. Sam Przyborowski

Sam Przyborowski W:O:A Metalhead

I'm sure Metallica are way too expensive for Wacken.

4. Vargavinter

Vargavinter Member

Yeah, thats right, they are too expensive... And unfortunately they became a fuckin commercial band... The old style was perfect, ingenious thrash... But the new stuff suxx

5. Peacemaker666

Peacemaker666 Member

Indeed :rolleyes:

Diese Seite empfehlen