Band Suggestion for WOA 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
27 Okt. 2002
England, UK
www.ofmara.tk
Mkay.... you've had your fun now could you ppl please tell me what you think about Of Mara... despite WOA being 271 days away if Of Mara were to actually be selected for the festival, we'd have a very tight time trying to organise everything.

Thanks,

Of Mara

im listening to "River of Thorns" @ the moment. the production leaves a lot to be desired, which is a shame. i can hear that theres some really good music in there. i dont like the power metal vocal bit.

"To the end of the sky" now thats a fuckin cracking song :) a nice ponderus intro followed by a full on stomp. i love the vocals on that, if you could do a better recording of it then i think you'd really have something to market.

Anyway YES you should play @ Wacken .... and so should we :D

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
I love it when people do this. Look at all the people who evidently just registered on this board to reply to this thread and say what a great band Of Mara are. I smell some discreet self-promotion!!

27 Okt. 2002
England, UK
www.ofmara.tk
err, noes: i actually know who these people are.
1: wicca star is someone i used to know ages ago from school
2: kuaelma is ds-zombie from channel #ofmara on Quakenet IRC... he's german
3: addict, also from #ofmara, think he's finnish or something

and me, i'm manslut from #ofmara ojn quakenet.

and you can visit the channel yourself if you still dont believe me.