Band Suggestion for WOA 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
27 Okt. 2002
England, UK
www.ofmara.tk
The Point Of This Thread!

The point of this thread is not to suggest other bands, but to find out people's opinions on the band OF MARA! Please listen to their samples/get their demo if you have enough money to waste, and judge if they would suit Wacken 2003!!!

Addict

30 Okt. 2002
Finland
Website besuchen

kuolema

30 Okt. 2002
Website besuchen
omfg did you here the samples from the page of "of mara"?
they MUST be on woa!
@of mara you guys a really fucking good, best wishes for wacken. i hope you will be there. i'm sure you would own the ppl :D
gl

27 Okt. 2002
England, UK
www.ofmara.tk
My opinion on Cruel Humanity...

First song i downloaded: The Pre Apocalyptic Stare
Tis very atmospheric, and i like it... the synths go really well and the drumming is quite good too... very individual vocal style.. nearest i would compare it to would be a finnish band called Northern Invasion.. not sure if i like it or not

Next song i dled: Into the hall of fallen heroes
Pretty good too, again the synths fit in really will and the riffs are powerful. I've decided the vox go well with the music.. at first i thought it was a bit too harsh, but hell no, it fits :p

Last song i dled: Perdition
Nice dream theatre-esque intro - i like it... leading into a heavy fast riff which is very moshable : D brilliant stuff there...

Overall:
Yep, i honestly think you should play at Wacken : )

27 Okt. 2002
England, UK
www.ofmara.tk
THE POINT OF THIS DAMNED THREAD

YOU MORONS DONT GET IT DO YOU!?!?! THIS IS NOT TO SUGGEST ANY OTHER BANDS FOR WACKEN OPEN AIR (exception of Cruel Humanity)!!!! :p GO TO THE FRIGGIN OF MARA SITE FS! I WANT YOUR OPINION ON THEM FS! :p argh argh.