Band list is closed?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Q&A - Bands/Billing - Only W:O:A 2004" wurde erstellt von Doom (Spain), 17. März 2004.

1. Doom (Spain)

Doom (Spain) Newbie

Hello!
    First I´d like you excuse my english level, i don´t speak this language very well.
    I´m a spanish metalhead (from the Canary Islands) and I´ll travel to Wacken this year again. I´ve read the running order... it mean that the band list is closed? I think that now the list isn´t very well, there are some festivals with better bands. I think that the 15th anniversary must be better. What do you think about this?
    And for finish, I would like say that my dream is see to CREMATORY live, because the only way I have to see good bands is travel by plane. If Crematory plays this year at Wacken, my dream will be reality. Thank you very much! Greetings to all!!!

2. Wacken-Holger

Wacken-Holger W:O:A Metalhead

when then crematory

3. Doom (Spain)

Doom (Spain) Newbie

Hello Holger, thank you for write me. I´ve not understand very well your message, but by your words I think that Crematory plays this year in Wacken is impossible.
    They have come back and they are recording a new album, and as a german band I had thinked that they´ll play in Wacken.
    Anyway I´ll travel to Wacken because it´s the best festival in Europe, and I wish see Crematory another year.
    Thank you very much again and greetings!

4. Doom (Spain)

Doom (Spain) Newbie

I wish that Crematory will play in 2005, i´d travel again.

Greetins!

5. Wacken-Holger

Wacken-Holger W:O:A Metalhead

possible!!! you are welcome

Diese Seite empfehlen