band-check

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

necrohammer

7 Juni 2002
Dublin,Eire
Website besuchen
re Primordial

I was there last year and I didnt see this happening,
Nobody from Cruachan was in attendance last year,
I cannot say for sure that this didnt happen as I didnt witness it but I can say for sure that no one from Primordial was involved,
None of the menbers of the band are like this,

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I don't exactly know what Megaherz has on wacken to do....
J.B.O.... I think the same about them too... what are they doing on Wacken...

Just to taunt people.... wonder what People say if Hammerfall returns to wacken next year... we'll be hearing: "Hammerfall, we will prevail" or something....

I saw Wolf playing in my city and I stood max 1 metre away form the band,, the closest was.. hmm.. .20-30 cm...

I wasn't impressed by them..

*wishes Wolf out of wacken* :p

/Fallen_Knight

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
while it is a boring and hot and useless night here in the south US waiting for the day i get on the plane.. after looking at the running order here is what i will be standing in front of... (obviously everything at the night to remember.. what the hell is church of freaks though????)

STORMWARRIOR- I don't care much for Avalanch..
VOMITORY- Seem pretty brutal..
DOMINE- Sound alright, don't know much of them
NECROPHOBIC- Yeh, that's what I'm talkin about..
WOLF- These dudes are cool
DEBRIS INC- I heard these guys are stoners or soemthing?
FLESHCRAWL- All hail black metal!!
DYING FETUS- These dudes always skip us on tour.. But fucking brutal!!! I'm hoping to hear new songs..
LOCK UP- Yeh, i fucking love ATG.. These guys are sweet too
BORKNAGAR- HELL FUCKIN YEAH!
SAVATAGE- Laugh all you want. I love Hall of the Mtn King!!
EISREGEN- Black metal, of course..
DRAGONLORD- Keep laughin.. I like them
BRUCE DICKINSON- Accident of Birth is cool, I can't miss fuckin Bruce!!
CHILDREN OF BODOM- Bought FTR when it came out while I was in Germany.. i like all their stuff
CANDLEMASS- Hear good things about them...
IN EXTREMO- Leave me alone, I like bagpipes!
WARLORD- Hope they play that cool song about damned children.. \m/
STORMWITCH- They have Kai Hansen..I think.. ?
WIZARD- Where's my bread??? :D :D
AMON AMARTH- Yeh, they rock
VICIOUS RUMORS- Worth seeing
KALMAH- Fucking awesome! I can't wait..
NUCLEAR ASSAULT- Old metal bands are fuckin cool..
IMMORTAL- Yeh, laugh all you want but I fucking love this band!! 'I split my tongue for a taste of these winds..' \m/
FALCONER- Cool for power metal..
DREAM EVIL- Also good
EDGUY- Somehow they managed to get all the good power metal bands in one fest!! :D except maybe for helloween
CANNIBAL CORPSE- HELL YEH!!! Saw them in Atlanta May 3 w/ Dark Funeral, fucking insane!! I can't wait to see em again!!
BLIND GUARDIAN- New album was disappointing to ME... but worth seeing. I loved nightfall..
KREATOR- Yeh, thrash is cool
GREEN CARNATION- Sound pretty good
ONKEL TOM- Hell yeah, what a cool guy!! :D

All in all it looks to be a billion times cooler than any fest in the USA.. i can't wait, i am really excited! The only way it could be better is free beer and maybe Gorgoroth! HAIL AND FUCKIN KILL, See you all in Wacken!!!