Badly Needed Help :(

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mikemyres

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Nov. 2004
Ok I'm going ot be flying from London Heathrow and getting the 4:05pm plane which gets me at hamburg at 6:40PM on wednesday 3rd august and flying home on Sunday 7august 17:25 plane from Hamburg

How do I get from hamburg to wacken? and vice versa

I heward abotu a train from itzehoe, how much and will I be able ot make it with my times I list. I don't mind getting at Hamburg airport on the sunday at like 12pm aslong as I'm back in time.

Would it be possible to walk from hamburg air port to wacken

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
mikemyres schrieb:
Ok I'm going ot be flying from London Heathrow and getting the 4:05pm plane which gets me at hamburg at 6:40PM on wednesday 3rd august and flying home on Sunday 7august 17:25 plane from Hamburg

How do I get from hamburg to wacken? and vice versa

I heward abotu a train from itzehoe, how much and will I be able ot make it with my times I list. I don't mind getting at Hamburg airport on the sunday at like 12pm aslong as I'm back in time.

Would it be possible to walk from hamburg air port to wacken

I'm coming from the states & I was there at WOA '03.I took the train from Altoona Station in Hamburg(the taxi from the airport to the train station was about 20 Euro) to Itzehoe.The train was 9 Euro (don't if it went up in price).I think it's about 80 to 90 kilometers from Hamburg to Itzehoe.So if you're thinking of walking,invest in a good pair of walking shoes.

mikemyres

23 Nov. 2004
I've read it n all, but still not 100% helpful, the guy from USA was helpful tho.

Once i'm in itzehoe, then what? is wacken very very close or do i need a bus or something else?

Also how long did the journey take roughly?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Phobia.83

30 Mai 2005
I've been to wacken 2 times and always by plane. When u get there, u ask for the bus stop to Altona Station. It takes you about 20 mins by bus to get to altona. Once u get there, ask for the train to Itzhoe. It's about 45mins tops from hamburg to itzhoe. Then, when u get out of the station, u'll see signs for the woa bus. It's right to your right, when u get out of the station. There are busses each 30mins I think. The first time, I was only with my boyfriend who had only been there once but with the tourbus from here, and it was pretty easy to find it all, only with the directions we took from the website. I'm going again this year by plane. The all trip (hamburg - wacken) takes about 2 hours, maybe a bit more, already counting with the waitings and switchings. It depends on how lucky you are with the schedules. The first year when we got to altona, the train left 15 mins after, and the last year we had to wait about 40 mins.

So... I hope I was helpfull and I'm sorry for any mistakes with the english... =)

Stay Metal! \m/

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
mikemyres schrieb:
I've read it n all, but still not 100% helpful, the guy from USA was helpful tho.

Once i'm in itzehoe, then what? is wacken very very close or do i need a bus or something else?

Also how long did the journey take roughly?
ya couldn't have read too well

"From the railroad station Hamburg to the railroadstation Itzehoe:
Every hour the trains drive from the railroad station Hamburg to the railroad station Itzehoe. Watch out: Times. From here you´re able to drive with the shuttle service to the festival area in Wacken.

Shuttle-bus to the railroad station Itzehoe:
Also this year you´re able to drive with a Shuttle bus from the railroad station Itzehoe to Wacken. Here are the times (also as .pdf - for downloading and printing!). You need the Acrobat Reader which you get here for free."

ok so the English is pretty bad, but it's still understandable

you young kids today *shakes head*