Bad experience

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

miss_terre4

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
I'm fucking drunk noooooow, but I'm alone, soooooo, it's cooool, no violence, heeyyy, peace and love guys, hehe......

I'm drinking Pastis (without any water, cause I hate water...) and listen to jazz music.... ppppeeeaaaccccccccccccceeeeee

Pastis is the best way of life ya can have now.......

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Lucretia
at least you are always friendly and peaceful, even if you are horrible drunk :D :D
So everything is fine I´d say :)

Well, that's true :)
Thank you for reminding me :D

Bot I do tend to forget what I have done when I'm drunk, and that can piss ppl off too :p

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Lucretia
you also tend to forget what you´ve said and you´ll say it a million times again then :D

Ah yes :D

That has pissed quite a few ppl off also :D

But at that time I had been drinking constantly for 25 hours, so I should be excused :p

I ahad also turned down coke that morning, so wasn't very awake either :D

miss_terre4

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
Originally posted by The Raven
Right on!!! that's the way....what jazz are you listening to? or rather, the jazz you were listening to...?

It was a greeeat Pat Metheny live show on TV...

I like many Jazz artists, like... Wes Montgomery, Miles Davis (sure), Stanley Clarke, Birelli Lagrène... I like Jazz because of the incredible solos you can hear...