back next year

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
eh, im not a southerner, dammit! my parents are from the north.. really, they are....

they have some carpet stores in dalton.. thats not too far from here. my mother married a german guy but he lives in suwanee, GA..

hey man, i found some fools to come with me maybe.. some dude from work and a fat stoner kid. so i might not be sitting in the apple orchard by myself the whole time....

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
lvsitanno: yeh, the blackmetal guy who almost died of hypothermia last year and couldnt find you guys, you bet. i was in campground H somewhere, like in the biggest fucking mud and spider hole at the festival. it was great but i only had my friend to talk to.. and we had been over there for two weeks before that so i was getting tired of hearing him whine about how he cant speak german. i asked a million potrugese dudes if they were you or if they knew you but they all had no clue.. i walked around for like 6 hours trying to find the forumcamp, and i thought i found it like in B somewhere, there was a flagpole made from a treee and an rv with a canadian flag, so i thought of vimfuego, and there were norwegian flags and such but all those people were fucked up or asleep so i didnt mess with em. didnt look like the pictures i saw of people.... not in the dark when i was fuckin wasted anyways.... but yeh black metal guy, thats me. whats happenin?

and loosecanon: these dudes are hillbillies, one is like an authentic georgian, the accent and everything, and the other is from the bajou in louisiana. so theyre both white trash bums, not box slinging, weed smoking, beer drinking black metal kids like myself. yeehaw.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
szandekh

If by RV you mean a Winnebago style van that has sleeping and kitchen stuff, I was thinking exactly like you this year. I pretty much knew that this year was the year for downpour so I was trying to get a group of us (there were about 20 in total).

Problem 1
Everyone was a tight ass except for 3 of us, but that was ok because you can get them for 2-4 people.

Problem 2
All the companies including the internationl Hertz/Avis/etc only rent them during the HIGH summer season for a minimum of 14 days (some even 21).

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I'm looking into renting a sort of van with sleeping possibilities, but I'll arrange it so that I rent it here in Sweden and then drive it to Wacken with some firends.

Problem is that it's very expensive.