Away

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
tooo many online games? :D:D:D:D:D
nice to hear from you man!
got your email..but i forgot if i replied or not :p

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
Yeah, think you did, but I forgot to give you an answer... We have no demo with the new line up at the moment. I'll get back to you with that one...:)
coool! cheers man! :)
might check out the xmas tree ;):D

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
hello

Can I just say, Norwegians must be very cool people - my friend made me watch World Idol and Kurt (the Norwegian singer) has a fabulous voice and its really wonderful that your countrymen are not as superficial as *ahem* other countries to vote him your idol...

Very cool

heheh and Belgium's idol was quite interesting too ;)

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Brat
hello

Can I just say, Norwegians must be very cool people - my friend made me watch World Idol and Kurt (the Norwegian singer) has a fabulous voice and its really wonderful that your countrymen are not as superficial as *ahem* other countries to vote him your idol...

Very cool

STOP SPAMMING!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Originally posted by Brat
hello

Very cool

Kurt is a nice little hobit! :D
But his voice is amazing... :)