Avenged Sevenfold?! ARE THEY SERIOUS?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Seems like we have the first Fag defender of the day. As far as playing with my dick, I have a girl to do that for me. Now why don't you go rub some glitter on your chest and wave a flag with a rainbow on it.

Da ga nie. Ik ben kleurenblind :D:D:D:D:D

En plus, je suis ach, tu n'es quand-même pas interessée.

Et je suis désolé pour ta copine, devor vivre avec un tel connard que toi. :D

Eliael

W:O:A Metalmaster
thanks, no I know, youre just an ... don't know how to say it... an.... an Asshole.I really apologize for not finding a better word. I already told you to shut the fuck up.

And aren't you able to give the tickets bag or sell it to anyone ? I really do not want to see you at the Wacken Open Air. And I hope I won't.

And Quark doesn't talk in a dialect. Thats a completely different language, spoken in a country you probably never heard of ...

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
thanks, no I know, youre just an ... don't know how to say it... an.... an Asshole.I really apologize for not finding a better word. I already told you to shut the fuck up.

And aren't you able to give the tickets bag or sell it to anyone ? I really do not want to see you at the Wacken Open Air. And I hope I won't.

And Quark doesn't talk in a dialect. Thats a completely different language, spoken in a country you probably never heard of ...

It's as unkown to me as pussy is to you, you sexually versitile faggit.