Audiogalaxy is definitely down????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!!

Someone in the German forum said that Audiogalaxy doesn't work, and that it seems to be true!! I think I'm going to commit suicide..... In audiogalaxy I've always found what I've looked for, even really old albums which aren't sold no more..... I'm truly sad
:( :( :(

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
shit dude!

goddammit! i havent used AG in like a week cuz of business, but that fuckin blows! i used AG to get a BUNCH of really cool stuff. is it permanently down or just for a while? i remember the website messed up once but it was alright within a few days..

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
ha ha ha that's what you get for sucking all the music illegally and therefore ruining the music business and destroying all the good bands and making them poor people and all that!!!! :p:p:p
;):D:D:D;)

(ok ok I admit that I'd do it too if I had the opportunity... but AG doesn't work with Macs... so just fuck it! it isn't worth it anyway :D)

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
if not for AG, i would have possibly wasted my money on a horrible CD when it could have been used more appropriately on something i might actually like.. i've downloaded a lot of shit that people told me was 'the best shit ever' but really just sucked. i'd hate to inadvertently give some shitty band some of my money when abbath needs his cigarettes..

some of us downloading-people don't have much access to real CDs either.. not much of a black or death or even power metal scene in rural southeast US

it's all good though. .anyone who dl's music should buy a cd if it's good enough.. common sense.. everybody's gotta eat :D :D :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
wow! *jumps around* I´ve found one more Mac idiot! Cool! :D
I always thought I´m the only one... ;) :D :D

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Macs rule! :)

it's a shame that programs like AudioGalaxy and the such don't exist for us Mac users...

but I always thought I would be the only one too... so let's have a beer together on being proud Mac users at Wacken.. the only ones in the forum ;) hehe

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
yeah, of course we´ll have a beer and found the VERY exclusive MAC forumlers club! hehe :D
Actually some guys of the German forum are always making jokes about me ;) But I´m used to that.
Well, about proggies... I use Lime Wire sometimes, but it works not so very well. Besides I use some ftp download servers, though that is rather elaborate. OK, its better than nothing, but we poor :D Mac users will never have the same d/l possibilites as the Microcrap guys ;) Who cares, lets support the music industry then!
Anyway! MACs rule!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@kschpät: Hell Yeah!!! Mac Users rule!!! :D

anyway, I think Lime Wire is for the ass (jawoll, komplett für'n Arsch ;)) I never find anything there and if I do find something it takes ages to download... never tried those ftp server things you were talking about though...

and we shall definitely found the EXCLUSIVE MAC USERS FORUMLERS CLUB.. even if it's only you and me ;):D

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
yeah, AG is officially down.

"Today AudioGalaxy reached an out-of-court settlement with the RIAA. To sum up the settlement, AudioGalaxy will pay the RIAA a lot of money and from now only provide songs for which the copyright holder has specifically given permission."

what are our alternatives? i have to agree limewire is incredibly slow most of the time. kazaa? morpheus? anyone using them yet? what IRC are you guys on?