Audiogalaxy is definitely down????

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Sodomy&Lust, 18. Juni 2002.

1. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!!

Someone in the German forum said that Audiogalaxy doesn't work, and that it seems to be true!! I think I'm going to commit suicide..... In audiogalaxy I've always found what I've looked for, even really old albums which aren't sold no more..... I'm truly sad
    :( :( :(

2. szandekh

szandekh Member

shit dude!

goddammit! i havent used AG in like a week cuz of business, but that fuckin blows! i used AG to get a BUNCH of really cool stuff. is it permanently down or just for a while? i remember the website messed up once but it was alright within a few days..

3. Onkel Pikk

Onkel Pikk Member

They had somekind of trial in the court.
    Well, i'm using IRC. I think it's even better.

4. Lord Horb

Lord Horb W:O:A Metalhead

ha ha ha that's what you get for sucking all the music illegally and therefore ruining the music business and destroying all the good bands and making them poor people and all that!!!! :p:p:p
    ;):D:D:D;)

(ok ok I admit that I'd do it too if I had the opportunity... but AG doesn't work with Macs... so just fuck it! it isn't worth it anyway :D)

5. szandekh

szandekh Member

if not for AG, i would have possibly wasted my money on a horrible CD when it could have been used more appropriately on something i might actually like.. i've downloaded a lot of shit that people told me was 'the best shit ever' but really just sucked. i'd hate to inadvertently give some shitty band some of my money when abbath needs his cigarettes..

some of us downloading-people don't have much access to real CDs either.. not much of a black or death or even power metal scene in rural southeast US

it's all good though. .anyone who dl's music should buy a cd if it's good enough.. common sense.. everybody's gotta eat :D :D :D

6. xpet

xpet W:O:A Metalhead

@ Lord Horb
    are you saying you do have a Mac????? :eek:

7. metalcorner

metalcorner Member

I have used Audiogalaxy sunday afternoon and is all ok
    It's strange!!!

8. Lord Horb

si senorita!

9. xpet

wow! *jumps around* I´ve found one more Mac idiot! Cool! :D
    I always thought I´m the only one... ;) :D :D

10. Lord Horb

Macs rule! :)

it's a shame that programs like AudioGalaxy and the such don't exist for us Mac users...

but I always thought I would be the only one too... so let's have a beer together on being proud Mac users at Wacken.. the only ones in the forum ;) hehe

11. xpet

yeah, of course we´ll have a beer and found the VERY exclusive MAC forumlers club! hehe :D
    Actually some guys of the German forum are always making jokes about me ;) But I´m used to that.
    Well, about proggies... I use Lime Wire sometimes, but it works not so very well. Besides I use some ftp download servers, though that is rather elaborate. OK, its better than nothing, but we poor :D Mac users will never have the same d/l possibilites as the Microcrap guys ;) Who cares, lets support the music industry then!
    Anyway! MACs rule!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 18. Juni 2002
  12. ^witchfinder^

^witchfinder^ W:O:A Metalhead

Forget about Audiogalaxy :)
    you should use the undernet or the newsgroups ...ok so it is a little bit more complicated to download stuff ....but it is THE BEST for new and old stuff

and yes i do still buy cd's

13. CemetarySlut

CemetarySlut Newbie

I'm using AG right now with no problems....
    Maybe they were just having tech issues, wouldn't be anything new.

14. Lord Horb

@kschpät: Hell Yeah!!! Mac Users rule!!! :D

anyway, I think Lime Wire is for the ass (jawoll, komplett für'n Arsch ;)) I never find anything there and if I do find something it takes ages to download... never tried those ftp server things you were talking about though...

and we shall definitely found the EXCLUSIVE MAC USERS FORUMLERS CLUB.. even if it's only you and me ;):D

15. VimFuego

VimFuego W:O:A Metalhead

yeah, AG is officially down.

"Today AudioGalaxy reached an out-of-court settlement with the RIAA. To sum up the settlement, AudioGalaxy will pay the RIAA a lot of money and from now only provide songs for which the copyright holder has specifically given permission."

what are our alternatives? i have to agree limewire is incredibly slow most of the time. kazaa? morpheus? anyone using them yet? what IRC are you guys on?

Diese Seite empfehlen