Ask Manowar

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Supercharger, 05. November 2002.

1. Supercharger

Supercharger W:O:A Metalmaster

I've managed to do an interview with Manowar and it will take place in December. Since the band is quite controversial and everybody seems to have something to say about them. This is your change to ask them your burning questions or remarks. The best/original/weird questions/remarks I take along during the interview and let them be answered/commented by Manowar. Off course I'll give the answers asap on the forum.

2. Wackianne

Wackianne W:O:A Metalhead

Uh, think, I´ll make up some questions somewhen :)!
    Where will you meet them?
    I´ll probably go to see them in Zwolle (as that´s nearer for me than Bremen and also cheaper!). Well, guess, you won´t go to the concert itself?

3. Lucretia

Lucretia W:O:A Metalmaster

LOL
    interviewing Manowar :D
    that should be fun :D
    I´ll think about it, maybe I have some stupid questions :D

4. Supercharger

@ Wackianne

Yeah gonna do an interview with them at their concert in Zwolle.

5. Wackianne

Umm, umm, umm, you think, you could smuggle me into the interview as a "girlfriend" or fellow interviewer or so :p:D? Well, in any case we might have a beer together before or after the concert if meeting is possible at all there :)

6. Supercharger

hmm I got such requests as your's many times but I'm afraid I have to say no. Don't think the band and their managers would like such things to happen. I'm sorry

7. Wackianne

Well, I had thought so - wasn´t a too serious question and I can well understand it of course :) But you´ll HAVE to tell me about it then ;)!

8. Supercharger

Agreed wackianne,

I do know some nice kneipe in Zwolle. I'll hope I won't laugh during the interview. Well..got experience enough with other bands..but Manowar is one the big ones in the metalscene today

9. Wackianne

One of the big... laughs in the metalscene :p? I´d have difficulties, too, I guess, and so would anyway give a quite fucked up fellow interviewer, hehehe :D

Well, we should figure something out in December then! Still have to get tickets (not sure how to get them in Germany...) - probably should hurry with that...

10. Supercharger

I really don't know wheter Manowar is big here in The Netherlands or not..Peavy Wagner of Rage always complains that German heavy/powermetal isn't populair here :D

11. Wackianne

Yes, I heard from a friend from Utrecht that Rage is quite "small" over there (didn´t they play in Graspop?) - he actually thought they are a rather small band in general :)
    Weren´t Manowar in the charts in the Netherlands?

12. mugabe

mugabe W:O:A Metalhead

"Your music is so powerful. You are truly warriors of metal. From where do you get all the power? Are your fans - the Manowar hordes - an inspiration? Which is your favourite of drink, rock and fuck? How do you feel about all the posers and false metallers in the metal scene today? All hail the mighty Manowar!"

That should about wrap it up.

/mug

13. Supercharger

hmm..you're right mugabe..perhaps I should refrase your question a bit..Read some interviews with members from Manowar and the most common words were "Fuck, metal, beer, bikes, steel and brother/sister" :D

14. Carpathian_Wolf

Carpathian_Wolf W:O:A Metalmaster

Hey good skills there ray I was gonna do an interview with them on the fone one time but i didnt have a dictaphone..you know something which lets u record what they are saying while speaking on the fone with them ? :)

15. holocaust

holocaust W:O:A Metalhead

can you ask questions who are really right to the point, like they claim to be?

Diese Seite empfehlen