Ask Manowar

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
I've managed to do an interview with Manowar and it will take place in December. Since the band is quite controversial and everybody seems to have something to say about them. This is your change to ask them your burning questions or remarks. The best/original/weird questions/remarks I take along during the interview and let them be answered/commented by Manowar. Off course I'll give the answers asap on the forum.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Uh, think, I´ll make up some questions somewhen :)!
Where will you meet them?
I´ll probably go to see them in Zwolle (as that´s nearer for me than Bremen and also cheaper!). Well, guess, you won´t go to the concert itself?

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
LOL
interviewing Manowar :D
that should be fun :D
I´ll think about it, maybe I have some stupid questions :D

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Umm, umm, umm, you think, you could smuggle me into the interview as a "girlfriend" or fellow interviewer or so :p:D? Well, in any case we might have a beer together before or after the concert if meeting is possible at all there :)

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Well, I had thought so - wasn´t a too serious question and I can well understand it of course :) But you´ll HAVE to tell me about it then ;)!

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
One of the big... laughs in the metalscene :p? I´d have difficulties, too, I guess, and so would anyway give a quite fucked up fellow interviewer, hehehe :D

Well, we should figure something out in December then! Still have to get tickets (not sure how to get them in Germany...) - probably should hurry with that...

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Yes, I heard from a friend from Utrecht that Rage is quite "small" over there (didn´t they play in Graspop?) - he actually thought they are a rather small band in general :)
Weren´t Manowar in the charts in the Netherlands?

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
"Your music is so powerful. You are truly warriors of metal. From where do you get all the power? Are your fans - the Manowar hordes - an inspiration? Which is your favourite of drink, rock and fuck? How do you feel about all the posers and false metallers in the metal scene today? All hail the mighty Manowar!"

That should about wrap it up.

/mug

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Hey good skills there ray I was gonna do an interview with them on the fone one time but i didnt have a dictaphone..you know something which lets u record what they are saying while speaking on the fone with them ? :)