apparently, Swedes do it better

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
7:55 Another day of extreme phallocracy ahead - after raping my lesbian laotian sex-slaves a bit, I get up and admire my dick in the bathroom mirror for quite a while.

8:05 Time for the newspaper (The little rapist), some coffee (directly from my slave fields in Ecuador) and a blowjob.

8:30 I go into my office, sorry, brothel, look at some asses I own and plot devious plans against progressive Sweden

Rotschopf

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Feb. 2006
Nähe Osnabrück/niedersachsen
MetalCommando schrieb:
and you know that because you are a mindreader??

tell me, oh enlightened one, where do you get this ifnromation from? (with backed numbers please)
hey.. i am only talking about germany i think that theres a much bigger problem in other eastern states.But we haven't this big problem!!!sure... some women get forced to work as prostitudes.... but look at the hamburg reeperbahn... there are so many prostitudes... and its a really famous place... many men go there... and sure there are many policemen who look after it... dont tell that all this women are slaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

besides that... no woman have to live in poverty here... if you havent a job then you get money by the state! so i think this prostitudes here want to get a little bit more money than other workless people here... and then its a good way to become a prostitude to manage this...

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
Rotschopf schrieb:
hey.. i am only talking about germany i think that theres a much bigger problem in other eastern states.But we haven't this big problem!!!sure... some women get forced to work as prostitudes.... but look at the hamburg reeperbahn... there are so many prostitudes... and its a really famous place... many men go there... and sure there are many policemen who look after it... dont tell that all this women are slaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

besides that... no woman have to live in poverty here... if you havent a job then you get money by the state! so i think this prostitudes here want to get a little bit more money than other workless people here... and then its a good way to become a prostitude to manage this...

You are far too unintelligent to exist. I recommend yu kill yourself before you embarass yourself any further.

I posted in this thread some links of interest. I recommend you go read the material available there and only after you ahve educated yourself you should talk. That would save you from appearing stupid, and us from the chuckles you are providing.

Alrek

W:O:A Metalhead
monochrom schrieb:
7:55 Another day of extreme phallocracy ahead - after raping my lesbian laotian sex-slaves a bit, I get up and admire my dick in the bathroom mirror for quite a while.

8:05 Time for the newspaper (The little rapist), some coffee (directly from my slave fields in Ecuador) and a blowjob.

8:30 I go into my office, sorry, brothel, look at some asses I own and plot devious plans against progressive Sweden

You're plotting against Sweden? Join the club, some Norwegians and I are trying to wreck their economy by burning down IKEA's headquarters.