Anyone traveling from VA?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

WHIZTV

16 Feb. 2007
Ohio

Me, my girlfriend, and one of my buddies will be traveling to Wacken from Ohio, Zanesville area to be exact. I would be willing to meet up somewhere or even travel together. We are doing the Norway in a Nutshell and meeting a friend in Stokholm before ending up at Wacken. I cannot fucking wait! My tickets are on their way! Have to book flights and shit still, but i figure as long as I have my ticket, hell or high water I will be there!

Edit: It would be cool to get a press pass. I work for a small market radio and television station here in Zanesville.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Me, my girlfriend, and one of my buddies will be traveling to Wacken from Ohio, Zanesville area to be exact. I would be willing to meet up somewhere or even travel together. We are doing the Norway in a Nutshell and meeting a friend in Stokholm before ending up at Wacken. I cannot fucking wait! My tickets are on their way! Have to book flights and shit still, but i figure as long as I have my ticket, hell or high water I will be there!

Edit: It would be cool to get a press pass. I work for a small market radio and television station here in Zanesville.

Copy some tapes (or DVD's) of last year's Wacken subject first. (Preferably 2 or more years ago as well)

And wait wenn the press announcements are made on the official website www.wacken.com. (so far nothing is mentioned over there!!!)

But don't know if it is easy though.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

leigonX

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Jan. 2007
Richmond, VA, USA
There is the Cradle Of Filth show up here in Baltimore on March 3rd.I'll be there.

I caught them the 2nd, pretty awesome show. Not as much theatrics as last time; was a little dissapointed. Overall a good night though.

3 inches of blood- they rule. Highlight was hearing Wykdtron.
69 eyes- wtf? Drank a bunch of beer during their set while making fun of them with some friends
Cradle- awesome live and was surprised to hear born in a burial gown.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I caught them the 2nd, pretty awesome show. Not as much theatrics as last time; was a little dissapointed. Overall a good night though.

3 inches of blood- they rule. Highlight was hearing Wykdtron.
69 eyes- wtf? Drank a bunch of beer during their set while making fun of them with some friends
Cradle- awesome live and was surprised to hear born in a burial gown.

Never got to go.I went last weekend to buy tix & they told me it was sold out.Oh well.

paindivine

13 März 2007
Arlington Virginia here. Me and a buddy are planning on flying into Hamburg early on the morning of the 2nd. Will probably make all the arrangements this week. Not sure about the camping situation, yet.