Anyone know anything about the limited edition xmas tix?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Georgie

19 Juni 2007
Exeter, England
I ordered my xmas ticket last year, and I understand I will need to pay an extra 20 euros when I get there.
I read on the back of the recipt that there will be some sort of designated gate for those tickets.
But i really dont remember if I just dreamt that (I do that alot) or I actually read it.

Can anyone shine any light on this?

Cheers

G

xxx

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Yeah, but it's not exactly like that. You just have to go to the place where you get the wristbands and there you have to pay the 20 euros extra. At least that's what one of the orgas wrote in the forum some time ago.

Georgie

19 Juni 2007
Exeter, England
Thanks very much :)

I was just a bit worried because out of my frends I'm the only one with one of those tickets, and i wasnt really up for wondering around trying to find the right place on my own :p

Cheers

xx

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
I have a Xmas ticket as I buy mine usually a few days after the previous one and my mate don't. Should imagine its a simple matter of giving them 20 Euros when you present your ticket.

That said, this did annoy me. It seems a bit of a penalisation for those who brought their tickets early.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I have a Xmas ticket as I buy mine usually a few days after the previous one and my mate don't. Should imagine its a simple matter of giving them 20 Euros when you present your ticket.

That said, this did annoy me. It seems a bit of a penalisation for those who brought their tickets early.

No, it is not!

Everyone is equal, this means also those who bought a X-mas ticket.
It was decided LATER that everybody had to pay 20€ extra. But as the X-mas tickets were sold to the "old" prices, it's logical that they pay it in Wacken.

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
No, it is not!

Everyone is equal, this means also those who bought a X-mas ticket.
It was decided LATER that everybody had to pay 20€ extra. But as the X-mas tickets were sold to the "old" prices, it's logical that they pay it in Wacken.

Its bad organastion to decide on such things AFTER tickets are on sale. The Germans I guess aren't quite so infallable as we first thought..

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
...and in the end it's - for the xmas ticket owners - just exactly the same system as last year! Go there with your ticket and then pay the camping/parking/etc fee. So I can't see why anyone of them should be surprised about this extra fee.