Anyone from the UK going??!?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

necrophagiac

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Manchester/UK
Website besuchen
Just wandering if any of you guys from the UK are going? Im gonna be travelling from manchester, but i dont know anyone else who would want to go yet! Im working on some friends but they are all skint...! I cant wait anyway...

necrophagiac

4 März 2002
Manchester/UK
Website besuchen
Its not to bad for me because i can get a coach which will go right from mancester to wacken, via ferry and back again including ticket and camping for just £145! Itll take one hell of a coach journey but i think thats what im doin...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Manchester to Wacken

145....hmmmm...I wonder what that would be without the camping & ticket to festival?

Right now I have my hands on a RT ticket from the US to UK...the trick now is to find a RT connection from Manchester to Wacken. Where did you book yours?

AxeSlash

8 März 2002
Solihull, Birmingham, UK
badvoc.dhs.org
Dude, I'm going via Argon coach too, but I'm getting on @ Birmingham. If you're gonna get on that coach, look for the guy with the Arch Enemy hat; that'll be me :)

The coach trip last year was an absolute nightmare; I was sat next to my mate who farted all the way there (and is still doing so as I write this...smelly git). Prepare to get *seriously* stiff (no, not in THAT way) on the way; the best way is to sleep through it and play cards when you're awake, IMO.

Or do what the Scots on our coach did, and get pissed.

AxeSlash

8 März 2002
Solihull, Birmingham, UK
badvoc.dhs.org
Um...we won't necessarily be on the same coach. Last year there were three, I think; they all picked up ppl from different locations, e.g. ours stopped at Glasgow, B'ham, and London amongst others, and the other coaches picked people up from the ones that we bypassed.

So it doesn't mean that we'll be on the same coach. However, it's very likely that we'll see each other when the coaches stop for a break during the trek across europe...

So find out what number coach you will be on, and I'll find out too (I haven't booked my tickets yet, coz' I don't know how many of my friends are coming too). then we'll just keep an eye out for each other. Is anyone else going via Argon's coach trip?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

necrophagiac

4 März 2002
Manchester/UK
Website besuchen
Right, i see.

Im in the same situation as you with not booking my ticket yet. I might be the only person going, so im trying to hold off as long as i can until some of my mates find some money!

When we know though we should all keep a look out for each other.

And any others who would care to join us?!?

voice_of_hell

21 Feb. 2002
England
Website besuchen
We're flying to Germany with Ryan Air, its only £14 each way, so £28 isn't that much really for a return flight to Germany (that doesn't include tax though). I've been on a long coach trip before to Austria and its fucking "hell", I won't do it again. Flying doesn't really cost that much more and it's so much quicker and easier. We're flying from Stanstead to Hamburg I think, then train from there to Itzehoe. To anyone who's already got their ticket in England, did you book it on their line or get it from somewhere else, if so, where??

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
uk to wacken

i have just got flights from glasgow to london then from london to lubeck for £80, so i guess it would be cheaper from manchester
im using ryan air(£80 all flights return) that's a good price i would say!!

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
The bus last year

The Scots got pissed?

I dont remember any of us drinking anything other than Irn Bru or Coca Cola last year, it must jest be the 30hr+ journey!

I have done it for three years to Wacken but my girlfriend (post above) we will be going by plane this year! But we are aso going to visit a friend and go to Party-San festival this year as well!

Lee.