anyone from Russia coming to Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
@NightFairy

Hmmm. I dunno what the Rules are for you, but I know getting my Visa was ridiculous enough and I had a reason to be here. Maybe you should just say tourist. Look it up on the Internet...find out what the process is that you have to do and just start making phone calls...But you have to be patient...not everyone who should knows the rules!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! :::Mexican Voice:::::

NightFairy

3 März 2003
Georgia
hecate.deviantart.com
Originally posted by Brat
I understand now :(

It's almost THAT hard to get a visa into Russia from Australia. They will not issue you a visa until you have written confirmation of your accommodation for every night, the exact time of your arrival...and when you have questions, the Russian Consulate don't even have the curteousy to call you after you have left a message OR reply to emails... ARSEHOLES!

same here... you have to show them confirmation of your accommodation for every night, confirmation that you have enough money in the bank, the exact time and reason of your arrival and a lot of things like that I can't even recall now... :(

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
yes. And then you can´t say "Oh, I´ll stay at the campsite at a festival" because they wanna see hotel confirmations or stuff?! :(

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
No No ;)

Im english and eu citizen but i just mean if i can get the time off from my work :D

Sorry if i didnt make sense :)

of course your EU citizen...your BRITISH like ME!!!

but your teeth god dammit.heheh :D

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Lucretia
yes. And then you can´t say "Oh, I´ll stay at the campsite at a festival" because they wanna see hotel confirmations or stuff?! :(

Maybe the festival ticket which states including camping would be enough.

Or you book rooms via the internet, get confirmation for the whole week and one you have your visa, change your booking with the hotel and say you decided to camp so only need a room before and after the festival and then, no one else is any wiser :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet: