anyone from Russia coming to Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Privet from Australia, NightFairy

My family is majority Russian :D

Where abouts are you exactly?

My father and I want to visit Kirovograd (his home city) after Wacken this year.

What help do you need for your visa? Don't you just have to apply for it from the Germany embassy in Russia?

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by NightFairy
I guess no Russians here... but I need help from someone who knows how to get visa from German embassy...

Hi NightFairy,
check out this page
http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/www/en/willkommen/einreisebestimmungen/

but I think you should reallyl try to get your visum early enough, I know about a guy form Russia who wanted to go last year but got it too late so he couldn´t come :(
oh, he´s also registered here as Savatager - haven´t seen him posting for a long time, but maybe you get reach him via e-mailing through this board or ICQ.
hope that helps! :)

NightFairy

3 März 2003
Georgia
hecate.deviantart.com
Originally posted by Lucretia
Hi NightFairy,
check out this page
http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/www/en/willkommen/einreisebestimmungen/

but I think you should reallyl try to get your visum early enough, I know about a guy form Russia who wanted to go last year but got it too late so he couldn´t come :(
oh, he´s also registered here as Savatager - haven´t seen him posting for a long time, but maybe you get reach him via e-mailing through this board or ICQ.
hope that helps! :)

Lucretia: thanks a lot for the link :)
I can apply for a visa even now... but I'm afraid they will refuse me... :(

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
NightFairy

I can't believe it is SO hard to get a visa! There were SO many Russians in Europe all summer in every city I visited. I heard more Russians than Americans, English and Australians.

And I met a few Russians who were at Wacken too.

NightFairy

3 März 2003
Georgia
hecate.deviantart.com
Originally posted by Brat
NightFairy

I can't believe it is SO hard to get a visa! There were SO many Russians in Europe all summer in every city I visited. I heard more Russians than Americans, English and Australians.

And I met a few Russians who were at Wacken too.

unfortunately it is... moreover I'm not exactly from Russia, I'm from Georgia and here it's even harder :(

NightFairy

3 März 2003
Georgia
hecate.deviantart.com
Originally posted by Lucretia
I guess you need a lot of money to get a visum, don´t you? :(

no no.. it's not about money... I was collecting money for a long time to get to wacken... and I never knew that here in Georgia we are not allowed to travel freely wherever we want...

one most get official invitation from Germany and also prove that he is not going to stay there... :(

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
I know about those invitations. That really sucks. It´s really not that easy. But I thought its either having a lot of money OR invitation? Or maybe that was only for South Africa, dunno :(

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by NightFairy
no no.. it's not about money... I was collecting money for a long time to get to wacken... and I never knew that here in Georgia we are not allowed to travel freely wherever we want...

one most get official invitation from Germany and also prove that he is not going to stay there... :(

I understand now :(

It's almost THAT hard to get a visa into Russia from Australia. They will not issue you a visa until you have written confirmation of your accommodation for every night, the exact time of your arrival...and when you have questions, the Russian Consulate don't even have the curteousy to call you after you have left a message OR reply to emails... ARSEHOLES!