anyone from Czech / Praha ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

schneeWITCHen

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Nov. 2001
East of the Rhine
hi are there any guys from praha here?

i'm going on a class trip to praha in october (7th to 11th october), and i need some information....

i just read that there's a concert of Borknagar, Finntroll, Windir, Susperia and Suidakra on 09th in the 'black pess'... does anyone know where the 'black pess' is and how i can get there?

our teacher will let us go to any concert if we want and i think its no problem for me!

thnx,
witchi

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hi, SchneeWITCHen!

Sorry to say this, but I think there isn't any forumler here from Czech Republic :( But who knows, maybe someone from over there reads this and registers in the forum :)

Viel Spass!!

^witchfinder^

i tried to get in touch with a chat friend of mine in Prague who has been there ....but i have not been able to sorry ( i think he is away at the moment)
i will keep trying and post as soon as i find out any info
i would love to see these bands especially Finntroll , Susperia and Windir
and if you are gonna be there it would be a shame to miss them
good luck

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
My dad was on a school trip (as a teacher) there when the flood was at the highest point, nice too :p
But he said they have almost seen nothing of the water actually cause the area around the river was locked. They just saw subway stations partly completely filled with water... and were sent away from some (left) exhibitions because of (flood) danger.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@Hammered_gods
do you think I could ask your friends about some Prague info for my Metal Travel Guide, too? ;)
Already found the link to Hells Bells pub :)

and Witchi, if you find out something, would you let me know?