Any thoughts about Varg?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
No, no, he's trying to say that it's only cool to hate Nazis if they're gay and foreign. I think...

:D
That is the best poitical agenda I heard in a long time. Is there a party I can join that actually thinks this agenda would get them votes? I'm in, just for the sheer uselesness of it all.

And Hollywood - here's your next big project. Make a movie about the Norwegian Black Metal Scene ("Lords of Chaos" is a great name, especially if you make it a musical, which is a must, I guess) and do it now - we want to see norwegian black metal tap-dancing galore, beautiful underage girls in irritating goth clothing, knife fights with Varg and Euronymous, ah, you name it.

Sec

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2003
Brisbane, Australia
Originally posted by monochrom
:D
That is the best poitical agenda I heard in a long time. Is there a party I can join that actually thinks this agenda would get them votes? I'm in, just for the sheer uselesness of it all.

And Hollywood - here's your next big project. Make a movie about the Norwegian Black Metal Scene ("Lords of Chaos" is a great name, especially if you make it a musical, which is a must, I guess) and do it now - we want to see norwegian black metal tap-dancing galore, beautiful underage girls in irritating goth clothing, knife fights with Varg and Euronymous, ah, you name it.

the movie is actually already planned, but instead of norway it's going to be set in America, it's based on Lords of Chaos but don't ask me how

oh well just means more ignorant girlies coming out to metal gigs that I can trick into fucking me ;)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Sec
the movie is actually already planned, but instead of norway it's going to be set in America, it's based on Lords of Chaos but don't ask me how

oh well just means more ignorant girlies coming out to metal gigs that I can trick into fucking me ;)

there's a movie planned?! Sounds really interesting somehow

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I would want to burn churches also, cuz those fucking christians want to cancell law that allows abortion. Who the fuck they think they are? No law should be ever based on religion. No way. Fuck off christians.