Any thoughts about Varg?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

putridtorture

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
Edinburgh. Scotland
www.putridtorture.com
He was actually being threatened etc by another inmate.

I personally think the guy is a genius, and apart from his religion changing every week, he is a great author, musician, etc.

I have put a big report from the norsk press on putridtorture.com news section, check it out.

There is more to it, and i will most likely add it later when i have confirmed it.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I think Varg is an amazing songwriter. His lyrics are also some of the best BM has to offer.

And personally...I'm somewhat disgusted at the comments of RockNRoll...

Are you from Texas or something??

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by LooseCannon
No Death Penalty?

Shit, I think the US is one of the last countries that has the death penalty and isn't run by a military despot...wait, I take that back. :(

Being a Guns'n'Roses fan as a kid, I learned early on to separate the musicians from the music - to appreciate great music even if the musicians behind it are unrepentant assholes. Same goes for Varg... I will continue to listen to his first four albums, even if I don't like him, what he says, or what he stands for. But the music stands on its own...(let Hvis Lyset Tar Oss be the soundtrack to the freakiest sex of your life!)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I used to listen to his music some time ago, but now I don't like it any more since I'm more into trash. I think he himself is really mentally sick, but anyhow no wonder if thinking of his mother, Lene Bore...

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
That is what comes close to what I thought while reading that - the evil BM Varg and his lovely mother :D:D:D:D:D:D

Isn't his mother somehow active in the norwegian neo-nazi scene? Or is that one of the countless dumb rumours floating around, I never was able to differentiate between truth and fiction in this Black Metal Soap Opera.