Any thoughts about Varg?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
I haven't seen anyone post about Varg's recent escape from prison.

What do you all think?

I think he was such an idiot for thinking that in a teenie little country like Norway he could escape.

But then, have you seen him lately? He has a Hitler haircut and all that. Hes not very smart...

I think the Nowegians need to transfer him to a prison in the USA. Say what you like about America, but i bet everyone here would like to see Varg anally raped by 20 black guys.

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by konstrukt
I think he was such an idiot for thinking that in a teenie little country like Norway he could escape.
Here, have some perspective:

Country.............Area(km2)
---------------------------------------
Belgium.................30528
Germany..............357022
Italy.....................301318
Netherlands...........41526
Norway................323877
Sweden...............449964
United Kingdom....242900

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by konstrukt
I haven't seen anyone post about Varg's recent escape from prison.

What do you all think?

But then, have you seen him lately? He has a Hitler haircut and all that. Hes not very smart...

I think the Nowegians need to transfer him to a prison in the USA. Say what you like about America, but i bet everyone here would like to see Varg anally raped by 20 black guys.

Please refresh my memory.Who is this Varg?

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Any thoughts about Varg?

Originally posted by LooseCannon
Please refresh my memory.Who is this Varg?

Varg Vikernes, aka Cunt Krishna, mastermind of Burzum and otherwise a total fuck-up. Also a murderer and church burner.

One of the rumours on blabbermouth said that he intented to join the french foreign league. I hope so much this is true, would just fit perfectly to that idiot.

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Re: Re: Re: Any thoughts about Varg?

Originally posted by monochrom
One of the rumours on blabbermouth said that he intented to join the french foreign league. I hope so much this is true, would just fit perfectly to that idiot.
I've heard that the Foreign Legion have abandoned their "no questions asked" policy. Also, I don't see how what he would do in a unit like that. Fight for the glory of the Franco-Norwegian empire?

I like the Burzum albums, though, most so "Det som engang var" and "Filosofem". Haunting, mesmerising and melancholic.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: Re: Any thoughts about Varg?

Originally posted by mugabe
I've heard that the Foreign Legion have abandoned their "no questions asked" policy. Also, I don't see how what he would do in a unit like that. Fight for the glory of the Franco-Norwegian empire?

I like the Burzum albums, though, most so "Det som engang var" and "Filosofem". Haunting, mesmerising and melancholic.

Yes, it makes no sense at all. Therefore it would be absolutely wonderful. It would be very funny if he disappeared, and in ten years would be found in the jungles of Borneo, fighting in a motley crew of corpse-painted Algerians, Congolese and Basks. But no, back to prison again.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I did like how one news report I read said that he couldn't have possibly gotten far in Norway, being as he's so (in)famous there. Not to mention that there must be many times more people on the outside than in prison who want to see him dead.

He's pretty much an irrelevant turdburglar now. Metal has moved on without him and his attempts to start a race war from his prison cell have misfired repeatedly.

1. It's easy to hide in Norway (if you're smart)...

2. The prisons in Norway are good, but "the permission to leave" for a day or two is completly bullshit for murderers and rapists. It only takes som time with "good behaviour" and you get yourself this permission to visit family and friends. This sucks BIGTIME...

3. The longest sentence in Norway is 21 years, but with "good behaviour" you're out in 10-12 years... It need some major changes...

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
1. It's easy to hide in Norway (if you're smart)...

2. The prisons in Norway are good, but "the permission to leave" for a day or two is completly bullshit for murderers and rapists. It only takes som time with "good behaviour" and you get yourself this permission to visit family and friends. This sucks BIGTIME...

3. The longest sentence in Norway is 21 years, but with "good behaviour" you're out in 10-12 years... It need some major changes...

No Death Penalty?

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Re: Re: Any thoughts about Varg?

Originally posted by mugabe
Here, have some perspective:

Country.............Area(km2)
---------------------------------------
Belgium.................30528
Germany..............357022