Any Familes Going?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von scareall, 11. Mai 2002.

1. scareall

scareall W:O:A Metalhead

Just wanting to know if anyone will be bringing there children to wacken,as i will be bringing mine??

2. Thordis V.

Thordis V. W:O:A Metalgod

I'm bringing my b/f .. still we have no children (I think we're far too young anyway)

3. TC 2000

TC 2000 Newbie

I still count as a kid I think :D being damn young and all

4. szandekh

szandekh Member

im not going with my family, but my friend and i are only 17. so we count as kids, i guess. we look old enough to buy the important stuff, anyways....

5. aborted

aborted W:O:A Metalhead

there are families with kids there every year - so no problem bringing yours!!!
    and if it counts - I bring mine as well - my dad!

see ya cheerz!

6. scareall

*lol* thankyou for that,when i say children i mean one child and my bf so it really counts as two*lol*

7. Schlossvippach

Schlossvippach W:O:A Metalhead

I thought about taking my little borther with me, but unfortunatly he is going on holidays the same time... and my parants think he is too young for this kind of trip (he is 16 and i don´t think so... but my word does not count :-( )

I could have been a kind of initiation ritual ;-) ("so, this is your first wacken, boy, now you´re grown up")

8. Andrew

Andrew Member

I will be there with my nearly three-year old daughter plus a very small company of friends (three or four grown-ups all-together).

I thought of getting in contact with other parents, to bring the kids together sometime. Then the parents can take a while off and enjoy their favourite bands, while the others keep an eye on the children. And the kids will probably enjoy the company of other children.
    Of course reliability, soberness and perhaps a mobile would be required...

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 28. Juli 2002
  9. scareall

Hi There, it would be cool to meet other parents at wacken, my son is two and a half, so im going to be restricted in what i can do at wacken also drinking will be a big no-no for me this year.
    Btw Where are you from Andrew?

10. Andrew

Andrew Member

Ok, scareall. I will send you a private message with my mobile number, so we can get in contact easily. When will you be going to Wacken? We will probably arrive on thursday evening, and therefore I believe we will have to erect our little camp in the Hinterland of the camping site.
    It will be my daughter and me, my brother and his girl-friend in our camp. Maybe my wife is also coming, but that isn't certain yet. I guess we are quite a reliable team, and can keep the kids busy.

Will you be travelling alone with your son?

I am from Herford near Bielefeld in north-eastern westfalia, but I am of anglo-indish descent. My daughter speaks almost no english, but we know that children of that age can communicate perfectly without words.
    Where are you from?

Diese Seite empfehlen