Any Australians going to Wacken 2011

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

VindictaLoupsGarou

W:O:A Metalhead
1 Okt. 2010
Melbourne, Australia
lol yeah i cant wait to get there! it will be my first holiday to europe too! :D and the time i spend there seems to have gone from 2 months to 3... haha i think i'll be living off scraps towards the end

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
If you buy your currency now while the Australian dollar is still strong you will probably find that most things are cheaper or around the same when you do your convertions, so I wouldn't worry too much about it (unless you go overboard) with the exception of petrolium. I went to Germany, Italy and the UK and it was consistanly equivalent to $2.10/L

jvoorhees

20 Jan. 2008
Australia
I've been the last 3 years and wasn't going to go to 2011. Except now Ozzy is on the list, and I've never seen him so that has probably sold me.

I know at least 2 other people who are going.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

VindictaLoupsGarou

1 Okt. 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Perth. We met some cool English people back in '08, so we camp with them every year too. We go as much to catch up with friends as to see the bands, it's awesome :)

hehe sounds wicked! i can't wait to meet new ppls! i just came back from the euro expo they had in melb. booked a mad 20 day tour! i'm getting so excited for this trip i wish i was goin for longer now.

savatage

21 Jan. 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne boy here.

Looking to finally make it over this year :) Trying to work out if any mates are joining me - but I better work that out soon as tickets are fast running out!

Hanging to see Avantasia, Blind Guardian & quite a few others. Was wishing Helloween would be added but oh well!

If anyone is keen to meet up over there - please PM me.

Cheers,
George.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

VindictaLoupsGarou

1 Okt. 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne boy here.

Looking to finally make it over this year :) Trying to work out if any mates are joining me - but I better work that out soon as tickets are fast running out!

Hanging to see Avantasia, Blind Guardian & quite a few others. Was wishing Helloween would be added but oh well!

If anyone is keen to meet up over there - please PM me.

Cheers,
George.

good shit! hang around the forums a bit and u'll meet heaps of ppl :)