Anti-USA feelings?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Hey all,

Just wanted your input. With Bush sending forces off to Iraq, the US is losing a lot of friends in the world. And maybe for good reason - I think it's a load of stinking crap, but that's another story.

Anyhow, I plan on bringing an American flag with me to the Wacken campground and flying next to my tent. Why? I may not love my government or what its forcing my countrymen to do, but I still love my country. Do you think I will have any problems?

I wanted to hear what you think...since it's hard for me to find out what people's feelings are in other countries otherwise these days. The news media here won't shut up about how Americans are supposed to (all of a sudden) hate France because they won't let the USA make the UN go to war. To me, it sounds like more BUllSHit adding to the pile.

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Cheers!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
I know what you are saying there hog...and sometimes i feel the same way.....uk is the main ally of the usa for which i am honoured....but of course also what would some ppl think of the uk while at wacken too.....

Like you i plan to bring the union jack and i will fly ir prodley from where i camp and like i say before my friend i would be very proud to have the uk and usa flag together....:D

:D

tony blair is being a moron too....he needs to think about what the fuck he is doing...otherwise if he creates a world war along with bush then they have to hold that guilt 4 ever

:)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
do what you want guys! ill totally support you on that!dont let what ppl think get you down! if they dont like they can fuck off...(i sound like zombi :D:D:D)

but good plan guys....ill look out for them at london if we meet up :D:):D

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I have anti-US feelings....mainly against the government and military....

not against the majority of americs...after all, they didn't vote for Bush ;)

I hate overt patriotism though...no matter which country it is..

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
Hey all,

Just wanted your input. With Bush sending forces off to Iraq, the US is losing a lot of friends in the world. And maybe for good reason - I think it's a load of stinking crap, but that's another story.

Anyhow, I plan on bringing an American flag with me to the Wacken campground and flying next to my tent. Why? I may not love my government or what its forcing my countrymen to do, but I still love my country. Do you think I will have any problems?

I wanted to hear what you think...since it's hard for me to find out what people's feelings are in other countries otherwise these days. The news media here won't shut up about how Americans are supposed to (all of a sudden) hate France because they won't let the USA make the UN go to war. To me, it sounds like more BUllSHit adding to the pile.

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Cheers!

Well,

To be honest...

The states were my promised land...20 years ago:D

But nowadays.....something happened..

we were "cold-war-kids" , you know

But now, in these days...everything´s changed..

Please don´t missunderstand me...i visited the states once...and i really had a great time, over there..

i still love most of the people i met there... because , never before, i´ve seen a yuppie communicating to a hobo, and i really enjoyed american hospitality...i will never forget about this

but i really don´t like BUSH, the Republicians and their Politics..:mad::mad:

But i can divide between the american people and their goverment...

It´s not the same to me;)