Another top-class W:O:A band affirmation this Friday

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
So next year Wacken will be biggest german power and shit metal festival... :) I really doubt if people from all over the world come to see this kind of bands
I guess that's a german thing.
Seems like this power metal is really big in Germany... Well I have nothing against power metal, it's ok for WOA to have some. But it's ok to have real headliners too, and not only power metal headliners.

Well I don't blame german people, I blame myself for being fooled by thinking WOA would be great this year. :(

Bikerin666

12 Aug. 2008
Seesen /Harz
We know that, but if talkin about something big - it's one of the bands I think at first... And what are you pople about this Running Wild??? Shitty stuff... boats and other shit on stage like dragons and knights and deers and stuff. If the top act is Running Wild I'll really think of selling my ticket (if anyone wants to buy it :( )

they never said to announce THE top act, just one more.....And i just read that RW announced to be there and give the thursday night to remember with 2 hours show and after that finish their activities!

6dae6mon6

16 Apr. 2009
warschau
Well I don't blame german people, I blame myself for being fooled by thinking WOA would be great this year. :(

I mean that nobody outside Germany would go to Wacken, cause it costs the same as going to France, or Czech. And it's not worthy to pay more than other festivals and listen mailny about dragons and that kind of shit... Not taht proportions...
I still hope it will be Emperor or something like that :)

Bikerin666

12 Aug. 2008
Seesen /Harz
I mean that nobody outside Germany would go to Wacken, cause it costs the same as going to France, or Czech. And it's not worthy to pay more than other festivals and listen mailny about dragons and that kind of shit... Not taht proportions...
I still hope it will be Emperor or something like that :)

I'm sure there will be more black/death soon!

Jordan

25 März 2009
And i just read that RW announced to be there and give the thursday night to remember with 2 hours show and after that finish their activities!

Yeah, I saw that in the german section, but since I don't really master that language, I still had some little hope.

Fuck shit. 100 days to go, and still not a real line-up. The only really interesting bands can be seen in any other fest. Why the hell did I buy tickets for WOA ? And where is the fucking 20th anniversary MADNESS ? Where's the fucking ARMAGEDDON ?

The good news is that Running Wild will never play again. One reason to try WOA on 2010 ;)

Ok, now still hope some real "top-acts" will be announced... one day.

L

Lord Soth

So next year Wacken will be biggest german power and shit metal festival... :) I really doubt if people from all over the world come to see this kind of bands

Hey, at least RW is the first good band I'd appreciate if I were going.... but the rest of the billing still sucks, yep.